Your English team?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had soft spots for a few English teams, but I'm more and more exclusively Rangers. I even wasn't too bothered with Scotland until Walter was in charge and that interest has dipped since he left for us.

I'm Rangers, Rangers and Rangers. I even struggle to watch a full game that doesn't involve us.

I've had soft spots for a few English teams, but I'm more and more exclusively Rangers. I even wasn't too bothered with Scotland until Walter was in charge and that interest has dipped since he left for us.

I'm Rangers, Rangers and Rangers. I even struggle to watch a full game that doesn't involve us.

Same (tu)

I had to sit and watch an england match with my ex girlfriends family once, that one where Ronaldo got Rooney sent off :lol: i was PMSL..

That went down well :craphead:

Same in 1998 World Cup, at school when england went out on penatlies, i was at school the next day with scotland flag and top on like.. HAHAHAH! (Even though we had gone out too doh:lol: )

Same (tu)

I had to sit and watch an england match with my ex girlfriends family once, that one where Ronaldo got Rooney sent off :lol: i was PMSL..

Was that 2006? I had been down to a friend's wedding at Glastonbury and was returning through London. I went into a pub in Leicester Square, which was surprisingly rough for the area. I think it might have been the Slug and Lettuce or Moon Over Water(??) but I had to watch my smile with so many angry cockneys around. :D

P.S. I enjoyed hearing about your wee trip up for the game. (tu) Good stuff!

Same in 1998 World Cup, at school when england went out on penatlies, i was at school the next day with scotland flag and top on like.. HAHAHAH! (Even though we had gone out too doh:lol: )

I lived in Hertfordshire when we played England at Wembley. I watched the game on TV in my house with one Scottish guy and three English guys. I had a bet on with one of the English guys for £100 during the game and when Hutchinson scored I did a lap of the building shouting "YES".

Not popular, but Herrfordshire folk are soft. Just saying "excuse me" with a Glasgow accent got you more space at the bar! :D