Your English team?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as Man Utd don't win the title I'm happy. The end of last season was pure agony for me, Rangers losing UEFA Cup and League and Man U winning EPL and Champions League. Mostly support Arsenal but I like Liverpool as well because of their history.

To be honest though I've lost a lot of interest in the EPL in the last couple of seasons. I find it kind of boring.

my english team is arsenal - really cos my mum's family are all big gooners from islington

ive been to about 10 epl games and went to the champions league final in 06 - they are just amazing to watch at times.

id love rangers to get arsenal in the champions league one day. there would be a fair few family arguments.

I was Arsenal fan back in the days Bergkamp was there.The most inteligent player i`ve ever seen.

(tu) he and Overmars were the reason I started watching Arsenal. Loved the Dutch side. In fact the Dutch are my favourite international team bar Scotland and Australia.

As long as Man Utd don't win the title I'm happy. The end of last season was pure agony for me, Rangers losing UEFA Cup and League and Man U winning EPL and Champions League. Mostly support Arsenal but I like Liverpool as well because of their history.

To be honest though I've lost a lot of interest in the EPL in the last couple of seasons. I find it kind of boring.

Most of it is overhyped rubbish. I watched Liverpool - Man Utd and Man City - Chelsea yesterday. Didn't think either game was that good. Watched Bordeaux - Marseille and thought it was a lot better than both the EPL games.