Spurs want Pedro

seanmunro

pedro can't go in january as he's already played for 2 clubs - Portsmouth and Rangers. The soonest he can leave is in the summer

UEFA/FIFA can give special dispensation to let the move go ahead, have done before and will do again.

According to the FIFA Regulations for the Status and Transfer of Players, Chapter III: Registration of Players, Article 5.3 states

"Players may be registered for a maximum of three clubs during the period from 1 July until 30 June of the following year. During this period, the player is only eligible to play in Official Matches for two clubs."

i have sent an email to find out if The Community Shield is an official recognized match. Pedro Mendes joined Rangers 2 days before Portsmouth played Chelsea in their first match of the EPL.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah - would only accept loss of Mendes if we got Hutton back and some money. Would still prefer not to lose him, though.

would and should never accept the lose of mendes he is on a complete different level to the whole team hutton doesnt come close 2 bein as influenceshall in a game

Yeah - would only accept loss of Mendes if we got Hutton back and some money. Would still prefer not to lose him, though.

would and should never accept the lose of mendes he is on a complete different level to the whole team hutton doesnt come close 2 bein as influenceshall in a game

totally agree. mendes makes the team tick, hutton is a good player but not as influential

I believe this is paper talk.

They have little to write about at the moment & it is the easiest thing to do to link a manager & a former player of his together, just because the manager has moved clubs.

There has been nothing from the club or Redknapp in the article, only a comment which was made when he sold Mendes.

There is little we can do but wait, however i just think that with money to burn Sprus will be looking at guys like Arshevin & players of that price tag i.e. £10-15 million.

For those of you moaning about Cuellar on this thread it was down to the player and his contract clause not SDM. As for Mendes going to Spurs why will they spend money in January when they have no chance of winning the league or getting into Europe. They may well wait until the end of the season and make a bid but cant see it in January.

Hutton is out of favour because he has made some bad errors in the last few games. To many night club visits i think. When he was good he was off the booze. Think the bright lights maybe clouding his prospects and spotlighting his ego.

would rather have a sawp deal for a spurs midfeilder lennon maybe tom huddleston

And i am sure they are both just waiting for the call to come and watch there careers disappear in the backwater that is Scottish football. Let me think now, swap playing in the best league in the world to vist such great locations as Hamilton and Inverness, gee thats a toughie!

would rather have a sawp deal for a spurs midfeilder lennon maybe tom huddleston

And i am sure they are both just waiting for the call to come and watch there careers disappear in the backwater that is Scottish football. Let me think now, swap playing in the best league in the world to vist such great locations as Hamilton and Inverness, gee thats a toughie!

aye awryt calm doon ffs well why would hutton want to come back to visit places like Hamilton, Inverness, gee thats a toughie

aye same in a wisney at the game but in A Rangers club in front of a 40 or 50 inch screen. but we all know it could happen in thats why people are shiteing them selfes on here we have senn it all before with Cuellar, Hutton, And Boumsong. they say there going no where and last minute of january there away and that orr season away aswell :unsure: