***The Official Dundee United v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see people pissing about walter etc, but, the thing is, in this game, EVERY attack we had was pulled up for imaginary fouls or offsides. You cant actually compete in that sitution

totally agreed, fed up when some people on here moan about not getting late winners and not being able to grind out wins when in most of the games this season, the officials have wrongly prevented us from doing so.

Look at beasley v aberdeen, if that had counted we would be 1 point behind them atm.

Look at today, miller and novo both wrongly flagged when going through on goal, id have fancied at least one of them to score.

Then of course you have to look at all the points that have been handed to celtic by the refs.

WE WOULD BE BLOODY TOP OF THE LEAGUE IF THE OFFICIALS DONE THEIR JOBS.

Without Bougherra that defence is absolute rank. Whittaker is not a fullback, the guy couldn't tackle a fish supper, Papac as well falls asleep far too much to be a long term option.

This is absolutely dire for an away record, teams who don't have a tenth of our budget outplaying us almost every time we go there and the dinosaur manager thinking he can get away with having 3 shite Scottish defenders against them.

I can see people pissing about walter etc, but, the thing is, in this game, EVERY attack we had was pulled up for imaginary fouls or offsides. You cant actually compete in that sitution

Exactly, absolute shite, the amount of apparent offsides and the amount of penalties we SHOULD have got.

Fucking joke.

Thats the thing, almost EVERY time we attacked it was pulled up, Mendes booked for, well, existing! it would seem.

just as I said, dundee utd werent going to create much, but switch off for a second and they will lump the ball into the box, and that they did and they scored 2 goals, thankfully lafferty came on and finished nicely

we should just give up now, the poor refs and linesmen aside, we messed up for their goals... i have no idea what mcculloch was about

fully expect us to be 6 points behind by this evening. our away form is a fucking disgrace and if it's not sorted out soon then we can kiss goodbye to the league for another season. anything other than wins in our next 2 matches against hivs and the scum, then I think the league is as good as over

Shocking. Really nothing else to say.

The tactics were appauling, started to resort the the old boot it up the park to Boyd, when UTD have 2 absolute monsters of CB's.

The chances created, not near enough.

The ref simply should be sent to the 3 division. The worst performance from a referee and his linesman in a long time.

Not good enough again. We bossed the first half and switched off for 20 mins in the 2nd. Certainly a case of what was said in the dressing room at half time - Levein had them fired up what did WS say ffs?

Can only hope that Hearts can do us a favour today - I don't see where we can narrow the gap when we can't beat top 6 teams away from home in the SPL.

Stop blaming the referees for our inability to beat an inferior team, which is fast becoming a superior team to us, aslong as WS keeps going with his inept tactics and subs.

The refs dont score our goals, nor do they defend our goals.

Fair enough, he may have been bad and made many wrong decisions, end of the day he is not the one who has caused us to lose too many points this season.

This result is nothing short of a disgrace.

You kidding me? Bearing in mind we were away from home and Dundee United have all the ammunition they need to raise their game against us?

Not as good as we'd hoped but far from a disgrace.

Stop blaming the referees for our inability to beat an inferior team, which is fast becoming a superior team to us, aslong as WS keeps going with his inept tactics and subs.

The refs dont score our goals, nor do they defend our goals.

Fair enough, he may have been bad and made many wrong decisions, end of the day he is not the one who has caused us to lose too many points this season.

So, explain how you win a game, when the ref or lines halts every attack at there whim?

Because apart from shooting from the halfway line constantly, I fail to see how

Same old,same old, four high balls into our box two goals against.Otherwise it would have been a pretty comfortable win. :((td)

Im agreed here, for all this fast free flowing football united supposedly play, the last few times we have went to tannadice, all i can remember us conceding is headers from crosses or goals from set pieces, which, with no disrespect to utd, is our fault more than theres