A Youtube film I watched at least once every week....

3 - Sporting away. That performance was superb.

Christian Dailly totally dominated Liedson that night, he had an excellent game at centre half.

Darcheville's movement was superb throughout the 90. The big man turned in a cracking shift.

I was going to mention Hemdani's performance in Lyon.

But really, that deserves a thread to itself.

No, scrap that. It deserves a whole fucking forum to itself!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for posting that Jama. Unbelievable memories.

I know you said no negative shit but Nacho must have had his hair cut by Stevie Wonder before that Panathinaikos game!

:lol:

People gave us negative critism about the way we played on our run. I personally enjoy the catanaccio system when it is done well like A.C Milan who have far better strikers who will take that one or two chance's that you get with that system than us.

When employed to do the lone striker role Boyd as an example you might as well not bother. Even wee Nacho blew his chance against panathinaikos at home.

Using that counter attacking system rangers played some of the best possesion football I have seen for a long time if not the best. I give you the Sporting Lisbon away game as an example.

Anyway the negative critism that we got from the tims is par for the course but to get it from the media on a whole was really unfair.

P.S I wish our defence could put in a few shifts like that now. Starting with the forwards back.

Love tht video. One of my fav moments of the euro run was when Viera missed his penalty and the camera went on the Rangers players and carlos's reaction :) Descried every Rangers fans feelings at that moment imo.

My favourite is Novo

Everyone is celebrating around him and Novo calmy, just walks forward!

I was at the Stuttgart-game, what an atmosphere when the equaliser went in.

That bouncy will live with me forever :)

And Novo's celebration at Panathinaikos, pump it up :lol:

McGregor's save at Bremen only dawned on me two days later, that save might very well have gotten us into the final. They were absolutely pumping us that day and yet only managed to score once, thanks to some fantastic defensive performances.

Not seen that montage before, excellent, the goosbumps started as soon as the pens came against Fiorentina, and I have to be honest and admit a lump in the throat and a wee tear in the eye when Nachos went in, brilliant memories, when will we have this experience again?

:rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers:

That is fukin class!

Even though i knew what happened i got really nervous watching Novo hit his penalty and not ashamed to admit i was crying at th end of it!

One of the greatest years in my life as a rangers fan!

Fantastic video, so many great nights. Though it does remind me of what we are missing this year.

The Bremen game was my favorite because I was worried they would beat us with ease. I'll always remember once we were 2 up and all the fans around me were hugging everybody, all Rangers fans together. Then the chants of easy easy started.

Still get goosebumps everytime I see Novo take that penalty.