Tony F****N' Roper

LeithGer

That dirty soap-dodgin' cunt Tony Roper just used the line "Ah,but, he's a h** " on the new Rab C. on BBC2. How in the fuck can these cunts bleat about bigotry when they use every opportunity to have a go at us ?

Time the BBC was held to account for something like this. The 'H' word is unacceptable, and is a bigotted and sectarian term...end of story!!!!

Wonder how the beeb will attempt to justify this one..... banter or local vernacular would be my guess.

The BBC.... staffed by fuckwits, and rain by t****

(td) (td) (td)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That dirty soap-dodgin' cunt Tony Roper just used the line "Ah,but, he's a h** " on the new Rab C. on BBC2. How in the fuck can these cunts bleat about bigotry when they use every opportunity to have a go at us ?

Time the BBC was held to account for something like this. The 'H' word is unacceptable, and is a bigotted and sectarian term...end of story!!!!

Wonder how the beeb will attempt to justify this one..... banter or local vernacular would be my guess.

(td) (td) (td)

What do you expect bead rattlers the lot of them :unionflag:

(td) (td) (td)

i'm shocked you didn't watch poridge

fletch says "only time glasgow has sex is when rangers beat celtic"

that was on earlier

(td) (td) (td)

i'm shocked you didn't watch poridge

fletch says "only time glasgow has sex is when rangers beat celtic"

that was on earlier

Fletcher is God. (tu)

Help Mods, needs moved !

Just fizzin' that these cunts can call me whatever they want on national TV

I'll leave it in here mate, it's relevant due to the recent protests against the BBC. (tu)

Just another example of imbalance, you will never hear them call someone a Fenian on the BBC but h** seems to be acceptable to them.

In all seriousness this should be reported to the BBC or preferably to an MP. An apology should be required.

It is no joking matter when a term that has been ruled sectarian in court is used on the Beeb and they are continually criticizing us. You are correct if Fenian was to be used there would be an uproar.

We'll complain

We'll get branded bigots

Its pointless, BBC are full of bead rattlers. Losing battle

ah

but your not complaining to the bbc here

its ofcom

the police tell us "h**" is a banned word so how can they get away with it