The other mob

MisterC

Scum ahead but Dundee much the better side.

McCowan in midfield is a wee dynamo - don’t know his background but he’d greatly improve our midfield.

Wee Diver and McGregor off, Idah and Iwata on.

We can only hope…

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Every possible break of the ball goes their way. Ball could bounce anywhere but it lands at his feet with only the keeper to beat.

Been that way for years and years. Luckiest team on the planet. 
Dundee were never getting anything from this game which is exactly why I’m not watching it. Depressing enough watching us struggle but watching them win would be worse 

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

We gave it up ourselves, we had it in the palm of our hand and it took Tav less than a minute to set the narrative of how it was going to pan out, until we're rid of these players nothing will change.

Yup. All well n good saying we got a draw but the players again chucked it in the first half in a must win old firm. 

5 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Been that way for years and years. Luckiest team on the planet. 
Dundee were never getting anything from this game which is exactly why I’m not watching it. Depressing enough watching us struggle but watching them win would be worse 

Secretly hoping I’m very wrong and they scrap a draw!! 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Yup. All well n good saying we got a draw but the players again chucked it in the first half in a must win old firm. 

Won't change until there's players in there without the baggage, I believe the players are good enough, just not got the minerals for it.

1 minute ago, AdzKyle said:

That’s the annoying thing. They are also dreadful. With a decent 3 or 4 attacking players we would have run away with this. 

Aye. Whoever wins will be the worst team to have won the league in some time. 

Never expected Dundee to get anything from Celtic.

Unlike us there is fight in that team across the city. Top 6 is a shambles also so I genuinely can't see past them winning the rest of the games.

Think that dream of winning the league this year was pissed on when the players decided they didn't want the fight against County and Dundee

Let's just hope this team gives us something for the Final because a double wouldn't be a terrible season in my book.

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

Never expected Dundee to get anything from celtic.

Unlike us there is fight in that team across the city. Top 6 is a shambles also so I genuinely can't see past them winning the rest of the games.

Think that dream of winning the league this year was pissed on when the players decided they didn't want the fight.

Let's just hope this team gives us something for the Final because a double wouldn't be a terrible season in my book.

No but the league was there for the taking. Dropping points to woeful opposition recently, with what we had to play for, was totally unacceptable