Peter Lovenkrands

Muff

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destroyed Cetlc whenever he played up front.

Aye that was when he was an unkown quality and the earls didnt know how to handle him.

Then balde started putting him 7ft in air in the first 5 minutes of an OF game he would revert to his usual shite bag role.

Ahh i was wondering how long it would take before the old lightweight shitebag stuff came up. DmB / Buffel mark 2 :D

Not remember the chance he had Artmedia away ? Had the chance to score all he had to do was stick his head in , what did he do ? Shite himself.

Not remember the chance he had Artmedia away ? Had the chance to score all he had to do was stick his head in , what did he do ? Shite himself.

I do remember that but he didnt want to get his hair messed up. Didnt wear his heart on his sleeve and hs badge kissing judt didnt mean anything

He's scored a few good headers for us in the past, why didnt he shite out them? Its a myth that these types of players are shitebags.

I'm by no means saying Lovenkrands was excellent, in fact he frustrated the life out of me when he was here..all i'm saying is, compared to Miller through the middle, i'd have Lovenkrands every time.

But if he was to be bought to be used out on the left, then forget it.

He's scored a few good headers for us in the past, why didnt he shite out them? Its a myth that these types of players are shitebags.

I'm by no means saying Lovenkrands was excellent, in fact he frustrated the life out of me when he was here..all i'm saying is, compared to Miller through the middle, i'd have Lovenkrands every time.

But if he was to be bought to be used out on the left, then forget it.

The club meant nothing to him ;)

six goals in 44 games for shalke. Worse than kenny millers strike rate ffs. Pretty sure he was getting 30k a week at shalke as well. I wouldnt pay half of that for him. Certainly knew how to score against celtic though. I'm not a fan of players coming back to previous clubs, it rarely works out. I can see it happening though if we sell boyd and get rid of another couple of fringe players to free up some wages..

I'd rather they strapped a pair of boots on Ally Mccoist and replaced Boyd with him to be honest than Lovenpants coming back.

He COULD do something for us, but as others say, picks his games.

Perhaps he didn't perform until his contract was nearly up, or perhaps he didn't perform well until we moved him into his correct position!

For all we know this could be just the player we need, particularly in big games (Celtic, Stuttgart, Villareal). He may not have stood out every week during his earlier years, but then give me a single member of the current squad who would have amongst the likes of De Boer, Arteta and Klos.

Now I'm a fan of Walter, but isn't the obvious suggestion that he'd play him on the wing?

:mutley:

Not that I think he would.

Also, he was a player who scored in the big games!

Aye he would play him up front

but he plays novo and lafferty on the wing when they are fowards

but if we signed lovenkrands he would probs put him up front or Attacking Midfeild or someting

uff he a tit why does he do this

AZ Alkmaar away a few years ago. The team are being thoroughly outplayed, but not outfought. Prso is dragging the strikeforce along and Alex Rae is crashing into 70-30's. The ball breaks loose and it's a 50-50 between Lovenkrands and an Alkmaar player, what happens next? Well, to say Lovenkrands shits out of the challenge is an understatement. Alex Rae gave him a total bollocking for it.

That about sums him up, but still, i'd take him over David Healy.