Gow fails medical at Wolves

LegendofCoop

On Sky Sports News now!

Failed medical and deal is dead! Strange one!

Am I wrong to think this guy could solve our problems on the left???

I would give him a chance - means more of the fringe players need shipped out.

This guy spends all hid spare time in the gym, in fact he's probably the fittest guy i've ever met. Strange that he failed his medical, did it say why?

IMO, and i've told him this, he's not Rangers quality. He's a good player and guy but just isn't good enough for Rangers.

This guy spends all hid spare time in the gym, in fact he's probably the fittest guy i've ever met. Strange that he failed his medical, did it say why?

IMO, and i've told him this, he's not Rangers quality. He's a good player and guy but just isn't good enough for Rangers.

How the hell do YOU know him?

How the shit did he fail?

Doesn't say why....just that he failed! Like everyone else, I thought he was one of the fittest players at Ibrox.

As for him not being Gers quality...search for his half length of the pitch run & finish against Celtic and have another think. Gow>>>>>>>>>>Adam/Beasley/McCulloch imo

He stays round the corner from me, also the fact that my sister-in-laws husband and him are best of friends.

How the shit did he fail?

Doesn't say why....just that he failed! Like everyone else, I thought he was one of the fittest players at Ibrox.

As for him not being Gers quality...search for his half length of the pitch run & finish against Celtic and have another think. Gow>>>>>>>>>>Adam/Beasley/McCulloch imo

Yeah but none of them are people i want to see in a Rangers top as well, just shows the pish we have just now at the club.

He stays round the corner from me, also the fact that my sister-in-laws husband and him are best of friends.

would ur sister-in-laws husband no be ur brother?

No we both married in, my wife and her sister.

Cool....

Back to the subject, who thinks he deserves a chance?

I do. He's going to be better than anyone else we have on the left.

Could be a blessing in disguise!

Something Bio-mechnical according to Wolves website.

mean a problem with the feet its just an excuse to cance to deal i think

The biomechanical examination is a critical part of the evaluation for functional foot orthotics. Assessment includes evaluation of:

Muscle strength, range-of-motion at important joints, and the angular relationships of the segments of the foot and leg.

The information gained from a biomechanical assessment forms the basis for a rehabilitation programme, or if the problem is mechanical -an orthotic prescription.