Coisty on Aaron and his chances of playing

Boab

"As for Aaron, we've tried a few players on the left but he's probably the most natural for that position.

"I can understand people saying 'Give him a go'. But we don't want to throw Aaron in at the moment when points are so vital - it would be unfair on him.

"If we were winning the championship or leading games 2-0 we could put him in.

"But he's an exciting player with real talent and I'd expect him to feature between now and the end of the season."

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/sport-news/sco...78057-21032139/

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fucking ridiculous thing to say.

How can you say "He's the most natural for the position" and then say "We can't play him there because we need to win".

Can anyone see how fucking stupid that sounds? It's the mentality that will hand Celtic 4IAR.

Our management team come out with some amateur stuff at times, amateur! This sort of statement confirms everything I need to know about us.

Some good paraphrasing here!

If you combin this, with the other stories from him today, it does seem that mcCoists opinions on the team, and who should be playing, are far removed from the ones Smith is putting out. He seems to think we should be playing the players, that we on here want to see

Ally you should just stick to telling jokes and leave the footballing comments to someone who has got a clue.

It 'almost' sounds like Ally HAS a clue though.

He's saying that Aaron is the best player for our problem position, but isn't getting a game because of his age.

And the point in signing him was.................?

Ally you should just stick to telling jokes and leave the footballing comments to someone who has got a clue.

It 'almost' sounds like Ally HAS a clue though.

He's saying that Aaron is the best player for our problem position, but isn't getting a game because of his age.

And the point in signing him was.................?

It does, I think he could be no bad as the boss. I really do. I suppose he has to be a bit careful about what he says while Smith is still manager though?

um? Coisty picked out guys like Aaron and Edu, and, is biding his time till smith leaves, then, he can play them, and we will have a lovely attacking team! (fingers crossed)

I really hope he gets the cups again this season, just to see the team he picks to be honest. If he does, and, plays the likes of Edu, Aaron, Fleck, and, we do well, do you think that will change peoples opinion of him as next manager?

"As for Aaron, we've tried a few players on the left but he's probably the most natural for that position.

"I can understand people saying 'Give him a go'. But we don't want to throw Aaron in at the moment when points are so vital - it would be unfair on him.

"If we were winning the championship or leading games 2-0 we could put him in.

"But he's an exciting player with real talent and I'd expect him to feature between now and the end of the season."

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/sport-news/sco...78057-21032139/

We have surely got to be the worst team on the planet for refusing to take a chance on youth. I could see the point if he was up against some stiff opposition for the position and had to bide his time but we have absolutely fuck all that is any better than him there at the moment. For Christ's sake give him his chance. Same goes for John Fleck. Is he going to go the high road a couple of seasons down the road like so many other good prospects to come through our doors? He's ready now. :unionflag:

What a fucking ridiculous thing to say.

How can you say "He's the most natural for the position" and then say "We can't play him there because we need to win".

Can anyone see how fucking stupid that sounds? It's the mentality that will hand Celtic 4IAR.

Our management team come out with some amateur stuff at times, amateur! This sort of statement confirms everything I need to know about us.

that was what i was thinking m8

Since I always attempt to put both sides of the argument across, you could look at the St Johnstone team's absolutely brutal treatment of Burke and Naismith last year (totally unpunished because it was against the Gers) and say that the management team have a point with Aaron not playing just yet.

Since I always attempt to put both sides of the argument across, you could look at the St Johnstone team's absolutely brutal treatment of Burke and Naismith last year (totally unpunished because it was against the Gers) and say that the management team have a point with Aaron not playing just yet.

True, the downside to that is, they might pick LM to brutalise them :craphead:

I actually forgot about that game, well, I forgot about the Burke issues, I do remember Naismith tho, and, the guy should have walked

But you'd rather try players out of position, rush players back and continue with Charlie Adam - yes, well done McCoist.

If the title goes to the wire, there is no chance the management will 'give him a go'

Your just another yes man, McCoist.