Joey Barton

papaguy51

Just watching MOTD2 there and saw that Barton tried to start a fight with his own team mate Jose Enrique.

The guy clearly has a mental problem. He's not fit to be a professional footballer and I'd love someone to do a 'Lennon' on him.

I hate those 'little hard men', they need taught a lesson. However, it seems that Barton simply can't help himself.

Talented footballer but a total waste of that talent.

I remember after his prison sentence he said he was going to put his head down and work hard. Not sure how good a job he's doing of it.

Just watching MOTD2 there and saw that Barton tried to start a fight with his own team mate Jose Enrique.

The guy clearly has a mental problem. He's not fit to be a professional footballer and I'd love someone to do a 'Lennon' on him.

I hate those 'little hard men', they need taught a lesson. However, it seems that Barton simply can't help himself.

Definitely, it's almost as if Barton is addicted to confrontation.

How many chances is he going to get? He is a horrible guy, he has a plethora of sackable offences under his belt, yet has somehow managed to keep his job. Baffling.

Total prick, good footballer.

He was right to have a go at Enrique though, if he had gotten himself back he could have prevented a third goal, but gave up as soon as he hit the 18 yard line.

Not at all.

He's paid to be professional.

And trying to start a fight with your team-mate on the park is anything but professional.

Total prick, good footballer.

He was right to have a go at Enrique though, if he had gotten himself back he could have prevented a third goal, but gave up as soon as he hit the 18 yard line.

Not at all.

He's paid to be professional.

And trying to start a fight with your team-mate on the park is anything but professional.

Not saying it is mate, I'm just saying that he was right to say to Enrique, if you had gotten back we could be looking at a different scoreline. Although you are correct in saying he went about it the wrong way.