234 members have voted

1. 1. will fleck start away to the sheep

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i voted yes, theres no reason to drop him wen he was the best player on the park in our last game fs

dont be so naive, since when did form have ANYTHING to do with smiths team selection?

i meant i think he should start, misread the question lol

knowin walter we'll probly see adam or lee mcculloch fs

i voted yes, theres no reason to drop him wen he was the best player on the park in our last game fs

dont be so naive, since when did form have ANYTHING to do with smiths team selection?

i meant i think he should start, misread the question lol

knowin walter we'll probly see adam or lee mcculloch fs

agreed, we all know how he likes his balance, that adam gives him

only balance that adam does is on smith's bobbie

if you are asking me if he should then its a definate thumbs up from me as he has the width that we need to crack them bastards, but if you're asking me if walter will start him i seriously doubt it the way ally was talking in the press today.

I hope he plays.

My feeling is that Walter will either start him and sub him after 60 - 70 minutes or he will bring him on after 60 - 70 minutes.

Wouldn't mind the first option there if all goes well, but Fleck should definitely start IMO.

I've no doubt he will start more games. But maybe not this very tough away fixture for his second start.

if he's the best man for the job then its the perfect game for him.

This is a tricky one.

I have no doubts that he could handle Aberdeen away and he looks stronger than Beasley and Naismith put together BUT... they are filthy hacking bastards and the surface doesn't look the best. Can't believe i'm saying this but i'd give Adam 1st 45 then change it at half time if it looks like Fleck would do well.

I'll admit that i'm no expert... gonna trust Walter's judgement on this one. The game will not be won or lost based on this.