Rangers memories that cheer you up

papaguy51

I was having a really shitty day in work on Monday and to cheer myself up, I thought about the 3-0 game last season when we kept the ball for 5 minutes, 30 passes and ended with Ferguson laughing at Mark Wilson after he'd fouled him.

Helicopter Sunday is another memory that never fails to cheer me up.

What about you lot?

Gazza destroying Aberdeen for 8 in a row.

Laudrup's header at Tannadice for 9 in a row.

The support we gave the players after we lost 10 in a row at Tannadice - that showed that we were the greatest supporters in the World!

v PSG in the Parc de Princes.

Helicopter Sunday - the best match I have ever attended.

Lyon in the Stade Gerland.

Ferguson laughing at Mark Wilson after he'd fouled him.

Gary Caldwell actually :D

Helicopter Sunday- Best day of my life

Beating Lyon 3-0

Nacho Novo scoring that winning penalty in Florence

Beating Celtc 3-0 at Parkhead to win the title

The support we gave the players after we lost 10 in a row at Tannadice - that showed that we were the greatest supporters in the World!

Agree with all that, Muff. I would add:

August 27th 1988 5-1

Last day at home to Dunfermline when they 'lay down to us' is up there with Helicopter Sunday

Davie Cooper against that pishy European team where he beat the lot of them twice before setting up Fleck. he also did something similair against Hearts, scoring himself.

The flying pig saving from Van Donkey balls

Many, many more but I would be here all day listing them. I've got work to do

NOT

Winning the league against the sheep at ibrox

Winning it at the piggery

Helicopter Sunday

The run to the uefa cup final. Sure some of the football wasn’t pretty but the away games were excellent and any games i didn't attend I watched in the cock tavern and the night of the semi final victory will take a long time to be bettered, the locals in Farringdon didn’t know what hit them…..

Anyone have any footage of the end of this game?? I always remember me crying over it. Was only like 9 though.

I was having a really shitty day in work on Monday and to cheer myself up, I thought about the 3-0 game last season when we kept the ball for 5 minutes, 30 passes and ended with Ferguson laughing at Mark Wilson after he'd fouled him.

Helicopter Sunday is another memory that never fails to cheer me up.

What about you lot?

S words that will always make me smile and feel happy as soon as a hear them HELICOPTER SUNDAY :D

the most recent was Manchester, having Rangers come down and invade the city I live was like....."yes boys now lets push on to moscow and finish the job." Talking to loads of people and got a great response off all, and for the first time I didnt feel out of place parading my Rangers shirt as there were another 200,000 in the city! I wear it now I get some funny looks mind....meh fuck em those who need explination etc....

A truly great day shame about the result!!

:craphead: WATCHING JIM BAXTER DESTROY THE TIMS MANY YEARS AGO :craphead:

that was some performance. (tu)

Did quite a few times too! They were scared of him. Even after he came back from England a roly-poly Jim Baxter with socks around his ankles walked through them at Ibrox and beat them.

Leeds Home and Away 92 - McCoists goal at elland road in particular

Gascoine hat trick against sheep fr league

Scott Nisbets Eurpean Goal

THE HELICOPTER IS CHANGING DIRECTION

and Chris Sutton - winging and a whinning after we won the league by pumping Dumfermline 6 - 1.