Kenny Miller

See the day I see Kenny Miller bringing the ball down, turning with it, looking for a Rangers player and passing to him I think I'll be fucking dead. Its not much to want. Every single time he gets the ball hes offside, or its bouncing off him or hes kicking it out, hes a fucking horse. Ive no idea why Smith continues to pick him week in week out surely we must have a better player than him to 'hold a ball up' and if Boyd cant do any better we'll never win the league. In the last two games Miller hasnt kicked a ball to my knowledge which means hes a passenger. We must do better, its not even basics. My nine year old son could do better, in fact a pole hammered into the pitch about 20 yards from goal would be offside less than him and maybe even get a flukey wee pass through to a runner, but NOT KENNY MILLER !!! Nope, its beyond him.

Sometimes you watch these guys and wonder if they've ever been coached in football.

The Scottish first touch is stuff of legend...

I actually think Miller's touch is worse than Durie's, somehow.

I moderately rate Miller, but he simply can't be played at the moment. It's clear to see that his confidence is basically shot to pieces.

Guest therabbitt

He needs dropping, seems to have lost his fire and ability has gone with it. Maybe he is now content that he has "won us over" since his move and his performances have suffered...

Miller has been dreadful for weeks now and it's astounding he continues to play every week despite Novo looking 10x as dangerous.

Maybe it's only because we've seen him in bits and spurts so far this year, but Novo has looked much more dangerous that he has for the past couple of years (tu)

Millers whole career has been blighted with these "drops in confidence" . Surely people should realise by now it's nothing to do with confidence, he is just shite.

When he does do something good, it's usually with some luck involved.

Miller has been dreadful for weeks now and it's astounding he continues to play every week despite Novo looking 10x as dangerous.

Sadly, he will continue to play every week due to Walter's stubborn nature. He bought him against the wishes of the fans, and to not play him every week would feel like admitting a mistake to Walter. I'm afraid we're stuck with him. :(

Btw, I think it's Novo's new hairstyle that makes him look dangerous :)

I said I would give him time and for a wee spell there I thought he was showing signs of doing the biz , but have to say he is now showing what we all thought , not good enough and maybe never was

He frustrates me to say the least. Think some of the comments here are a little bit harsh though.

However... on Saturday, Boyd's ability at holding the ball up and knocking it down for his team mates was infinitely superior.

He frustrates me to say the least. Think some of the comments here are a little bit harsh though.

However... on Saturday, Boyd's ability at holding the ball up and knocking it down for his team mates was infinitely superior.

Good.

It's only taken him 4 years to start to learn how to use his 6'2 and 13 stone frame to some sort of potential.

Miller is only good for chasing his own crap touches or McGregor's aimless punts over the top. He can't bring others into play and certainly can't finish.

I think David Blunkett can see that Kenny needs to be dropped.

he started well for a few games but is now completely out of it...I think we should add him to the skip as well...hope there's room in it...its getting a bit full

Adam

McCulloch

Dailly

Hemdani

Gow

Webster

Whittaker

Miller

Add

Velicka

Edu

Lafferty

Miller's been absolutely awful recently. I was pleasantly surprised with his performances after the game at the Big Jock Knew Camp but sadly he's reverting to type.

I'd much rather give Nacho a run out with Boydie up top. And hopefully we'll see Naismith and Boyd once he's fully recovered.

The fact of the matter is - if Boyd had suffered this run of form then he'd have been booted out of the team long ago for "not contributing enough". Miller has contributed absolutely bog all of late so the same rules should apply to him IMHO.

I actually think Miller's touch is worse than Durie's, somehow.

Juke box, now there was an awful first touch but to think we now have Lafferty out on the wing doing his wizardry instead of Laudrup and he cost more as well. Ach well as Wattie says, "Hes young and will grow into the roll" All us fans will just have bide our time, ho hum.

Kris Boyd cant trap the ball ball and turn either.

the two of them Miller n Boyd Couldn't Trap there Bawz In a door

there pure shite when it comes to this the two of them. miller seems to do everything to fast and always in a rush thats why he is always blasting balls over the bar, paasing it to the other team etc, its as if he panics everytime he gets the ball.

When Miller doesn't need to think about a chance, it seems to come natural to him and he buries them! The problem is that the other 99% of a season he'll have all the composure of Jodie Marsh sitting a Mensa entry test!

His touch is that bad at times I actually think Miller is just all shin from the neck down. And Durie's may have been just as bad but his overall play and finishing was much better than Miller - not a chance Miller would ever score a hat trick in a cup final at Hampden!

he started well for a few games but is now completely out of it...I think we should add him to the skip as well...hope there's room in it...its getting a bit full

Adam

McCulloch

Dailly

Hemdani

Gow

Webster

Whittaker

Miller

Add

Velicka

Edu

Lafferty

I wouldn't say they're in the bin. They're in Walter's big freezer.