Predictions for tomorrow?

G.E.C.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict we will get at least one blatant penalty claim turned down, the ref will chop off a perfectly good goal for no reason and the tims will get a penalty when Stokes dives in the area and gets three of our players sent off.

I still think we'll win, because for this match there is no excuse from any of our players about motivation or whatever else.

I can only see us losing tommorow I like to be positive but we have been given nothing to be posotive about we have been woeful latley we have been losing to every team we face and the players don't seem intrested at all not to mention every fucking referee seems to go against us in every single game. If McCoist picks Wallace and Papac in the same side or McCulloch in centre midfield we will lose by 2/3/4 goals.

If every player out there knows what this means then there's no way we can lose.

They need to be running when they no longer can, first to every ball and in for everything properly, no shirking any responsibilities.

Think Papac from Wilson's shot last year.

If they don't know, can't feel it properly (foreign lads really, I've no worries about Jig, Laff, Davis, Greegs, Healy etc) we have to let them know.

The fans have been superb recently, we have to be deafening tomorrow.

Any win I'll take. OK with a draw too. 96th minute handball, will celebrate it the same as a Papac scorpion kick for the 7th.

It depends if you actually let any of our goals count or not. If we think back to the hearts or kilmarnock matches when we were quite deliberately cheated by the referee then I doubt we'll get much out of the game at all.

All being fair though I think we could do them, with motherwell dropping points the pressure is on them to win the league tomorrow, they will need to tie a string to their bottle so as not to lose it.