• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame the time was wrong for him, i guess it;s also wrong for so many others who could really have made a name for themselves. I wish Aluko all the best, let's not forget this is a guy who paid us to come play for us. Was outstanding, best player we had this season imo, that opening goal in the rout against the scum when they thought they could win the league on our patch is one i wont forget.

Sad but not suprised. On the one hand I feel that we gave him his chance to shine when nobody else was interested, but he helped fund the deal and took a wage cut so I cant feel too disappointed in him. He will probably go to some Championship/League 1 team, do alright but nothing spectacular, then end up at the sheep again :rolleyes:

Thank you Sone.

Anyone who slags him is an idiot. The lad PAID his way here, THEN had to take a pay cut, yet still ran his heart out for the team AND was the best player not only at Ibrox but Scottish football last season. I have no doubt he loves Rangers and his time here, but he has to be selfish and look after his career first.

I am annoyed at McCabe, but I have nothing but thanks for Aluko. The lad dosent deserve to have to play in Div 1 or 3, so I have no problem with him moving on.

Any player that takes advantage of us in this time is a traitor to our cause and shoul be treated as such. It doesn't matter what they have done in the past, they are taking the piss by doing us over now when we are at our weakest. The list of our enemies is along and I fear will only get longer as even some of our players put the boot in for their own greedy ends. It's pathetic, how many I these guys would be nobodies if it was not for Rangers? To treat us like this shows a total lack of respect and gratidude.