Kevin Kyle thread

Seriously fuck off with these jokes. Jig has no presence in midfield, he is a striker, end of story. We are miles off having the best squad in Scotland. (tu)

Miles?

Name teams with better squads and we'll see if we are "miles" off.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jig has plenty presence in midfield just ask all the taigs he has smashed around for the past few years - in fact i remember him injuring that wee cunt kayal last season. he did have problems at the start of last season but that was him returning from a really bad injury.

and as far our squad who is better? the taigs might be a wee bit better at the moment but once we get anther few in then we will be ready for they beasty bastards.

Disagree. Our fans to a man used to hate when he was in midfield as it meant the game would pass us by and we would hardly get a touch of the ball, he was a boo boy and butt of jokes when played in midfield. He was absolutely hopeless in there, the difference between him in midfield and up front is night and day.

Having presence is not about smashing opposition players. Nor did McCulloch injure Kayal, the terrorist done that to himself.

Realistically, right now, Dundee Hibs on current form would give us a game, a right good game, as would Hearts and obviously the Kiddy Fiddlers. Our squad is miles away from being ready for the season or from being able to compete with the SPL's best teams.

We need more than "another few" and thankfully Ally agrees. (tu)

Miles?

Name teams with better squads and we'll see if we are "miles" off.

Celtic have a better, bigger and stronger squad understandibly and not something to be ashamed of right now given our current state.

Hearts and Dundee Utd have better starting line ups in my opinion.

We have no depth and have lost 23 players since January.

think this is a decent signing if he stays fit. think we got to remember that these away games arent played on good pitches we wont be able to play the passing game to what we can at home. so long balls upto kyle or big lee is what is goin to happen in most of these games

think this is a decent signing if he stays fit. think we got to remember that these away games arent played on good pitches we wont be able to play the passing game to what we can at home. so long balls upto kyle or big lee is what is goin to happen in most of these games

Half the league play on bowling green surfaces mate, 3 and 4G surfaces, it is beautiful to play on, playing football should be the way ahead, especially with our club having a blank canvas to start our football philosophy from scratch.

Half the league play on bowling green surfaces mate, 3 and 4G surfaces, it is beautiful to play on, playing football should be the way ahead, especially with our club having a blank canvas to start our football philosophy from scratch.

Fuckin bingo !!!!

Lee and Edu in centre midfield was horrible to watch and made our play as slow as Andy Gray running through treacle! Individually they could do a decent job of the holding midfield with the correct players around them.

Kyle would be an option as we need to increase our squad but we really need more pace in the team.

Are you Jimmy Sinclair?. :pipe:

jig has plenty presence in midfield just ask all the taigs he has smashed around for the past few years - in fact i remember him injuring that wee cunt kayal last season. he did have problems at the start of last season but that was him returning from a really bad injury.

and as far our squad who is better? the taigs might be a wee bit better at the moment but once we get anther few in then we will be ready for they beasty bastards.

McCulloch is slower than a week in the jail.

He's not good enough tbh.

Sure, he'd run through a brick wall wearing that jersey.... but he's pants..... does more fouling than a stray dog.

Rangers SHOULD have much better , quicker, more mobile players than this.

No harm to 'jig' as a few call him but he IS past his sell-by date and should be concentrate on his coaching badges.

Disagree. Our fans to a man used to hate when he was in midfield as it meant the game would pass us by and we would hardly get a touch of the ball, he was a boo boy and butt of jokes when played in midfield. He was absolutely hopeless in there, the difference between him in midfield and up front is night and day.

Having presence is not about smashing opposition players. Nor did McCulloch injure Kayal, the terrorist done that to himself.

Realistically, right now, Dundee Hibs on current form would give us a game, a right good game, as would Hearts and obviously the Kiddy Fiddlers. Our squad is miles away from being ready for the season or from being able to compete with the SPL's best teams.

We need more than "another few" and thankfully Ally agrees. (tu)

i didnt ever hate jig. in fact when we played the taigs in the last few years i always wanted him as the first name on the team sheet. i do agree he was a target for the boo boys. maybe we could use him in a more advanced role in midfield to link up with kyle and leave the ball winning to hutton and blacky. whatever the case may be i think kyle will get more goals for us than big lee would.

as for the dundee taigs and hearts i think our current side would beat them. go man for man and all our players are better than what they have.

I noticed on Twitter. Someone by the name of @AgentScotland

Saying that offering a deal to Kyle, he believes is a back up option in case Craig Beattie doesn't accept the contract offer.

The same twitter account also said Steve Jennings could be offered a deal within the next 3 days.

I do not read too much into this twitter stuff btw ;)

McCulloch is slower than a week in the jail.

He's not good enough tbh.

Sure, he'd run through a brick wall wearing that jersey.... but he's pants..... does more fouling than a stray dog.

Rangers SHOULD have much better , quicker, more mobile players than this.

No harm to 'jig' as a few call him but he IS past his sell-by date and should be concentrate on his coaching badges.

i know hes slow thats how i dont want him up top and he has never been the best but he is a bear and we need as many bears in the team as possible. like davie weir when he was here big lee is the older head we need to tell the young ones just what it means to play for our club and to carry allys instructions onto the park

i know hes slow thats how i dont want him up top and he has never been the best but he is a bear and we need as many bears in the team as possible. like davie weir when he was here big lee is the older head we need to tell the young ones just what it means to play for our club and to carry allys instructions onto the park

True to a degree.... but he's not half the player Weir was, maybe keep him on in a coaching capacity ? He is NOT good enough to be starting every week... not a chance, Weir was though as he read a game real well. (mostly)

Torn on this one. On the one hand, he's got plenty of experience and will get plenty goals for us. It's how often he's fit enough to do so that worries me. Up front is a position we're particularly light on at the minute with Hemmings out injured, I think we'd be better signing someone we know will play for the majority of the season. Kyle is a risk for me.

Its bizarre in a way, everyone was outside rangers was like "...haha transfer ban".. When in reality it could turn out to be one of our best signing periods for a few years, they forget we hardly signed a player in about three years, so in the time before the ban starts we have already picked up a few bargins in Ian Black and Dean Shiels. :clap: