Is Sandaza Here As An SFA Sanction?

JCD19

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An absolute donkey.

es a signing you'd make pre season on FM then lump him in the reserves after 2 weeks, and only signed because he wanted to come.

Cmon tae fuck we are comparing players to what wee guys do on football manager, get a grip on reality. The guy has had three games with almost a full team of youths and newcomers and we expect them to hit the ground running. Av got an idea how about giving these players a chance, we will win the league quite comfortably no need to panic.

Think he done well last week bar his shooting.

He made alot of good runs down the wing & beat a few players,think he suits the bigger parks for more width.

Just needs to learn to pass more & brush up on his finishing,look's as if he's not 100% fit.

yes noticed that last week myself mate.but u cant please everyone especially on here.3 days ago he was going to be the highest goalscorer,but 1 bad game later hes shite. Got to fucking laugh.

17 goals for St Johnstone has turned this journeyman dud into a prima dona on an epic scale.

He's proven me wrong on 2 counts so far;

1. I dodn't think Spain could produce such rubbish

2. I dodn't think I would ever welcome Kevin Kyle coming on

I'm not saying your a lyre, but to call Sandaza a prima donner is bazaar and just sow wrong.

He showed he could martial the bawl well, plaice a pass and if he had scored that chance it would have been shear brilliance. McCoist didn't sine hymn just for the lower wrung, but also for the cups. I think he'll be a suite player for us and you'll be bold over soon enough.

I don't even think he's good enough for this level.

He was lucky to have 17 goals laid to him on a plate, and if he's going to score here, he'll have to get the same balls in, but the same can be said for any striker. The most disappointing thing so far has been his lack of effort and commitment, people might say that he hasn't had games for a while but the least we can ask for is at least 50% effort, he just doesn't look bothered at all. Maybe dropping him will force him to get his act together (if he's got one).

I have only watched him playing in a Rangers jersey twice. First time he came on as late sub in the game against East Fife and didn’t really get many opportunities to get involved in the game. The second time was against East Stirlingshire and I thought he was one of the best players on the park in the first half. He looks to have good close ball control, especially around the 18 yard area when surrounded by defenders but it would appear that he occasionally suffers from that bad habit that a lot of good strikers suffer from. Namely, he was a wee bit too greedy on the ball at times, shooting wildly over when he should have passed to someone in a better scoring position.

This guy must be some sort of bad joke.

His performances thus far have been unbelievable. Even today when the rest of the team conspired to put in the worst performance from a Rangers team in living memory, his utter uselessness outshone everyone else.

He has no pace, his touch is awful, his workrate and effort are laughable and he has no interest whatsoever in passing the ball.

17 goals for St Johnstone has turned this journeyman dud into a prima dona on an epic scale.

He's proven me wrong on 2 counts so far;

1. I dodn't think Spain could produce such rubbish

2. I dodn't think I would ever welcome Kevin Kyle coming on

T^o think we tried to convince him 3 times to sign.3 fuckin times. HE IS FUCKIN GASH!!!!!! the worst striker weve had since Billy Urquart, at least big Billy gave it his all to prove he was shit, this fuckin bastardin lazy fuckin eejit isnt interested. Lazy useless cunt man. im so ashamed of myself to talk of one of our players like this, but please, Super,just fuckin please, punt this fuckin eejit before the window shuts. Fuck sake man.

No Surrender

Rab

In fairness the whole team was rank today and with the service he got...ie one long hopefull ball after another it's no wonder he had a shocker.

As I said in another thread he is not a target man and we need to change our philosophy of trying to play that way anyway.

T^o think we tried to convince him 3 times to sign.3 fuckin times. HE IS FUCKIN GASH!!!!!! the worst striker weve had since Billy Urquart, at least big Billy gave it his all to prove he was shit, this fuckin bastardin lazy fuckin eejit isnt interested. Lazy useless cunt man. im so ashamed of myself to talk of one of our players like this, but please, Super,just fuckin please, punt this fuckin eejit before the window shuts. Fuck sake man.

No Surrender

Rab

Fuck off ya clown so in three games you've made yer mind up. Thank fuck every fan is not like you.

No surrender Rab, don't make me laugh yer a fuckin joke. I will keep note of your comments and see how you change though the season. I have sat through the years with people like you who have criticized players like boydy even coisty but every time they score you adore them. Fuckin hypocrite!!

FFS give the guy a break! The whole team was rubbish and lucky not to lose today. They are three games in with no pre-season and will still walk this league in the end.

Teams in the third will be geed up to play well and the Gers have had a flippin awful time of it before the start of the season. Do any of you consider what the players mindsets must be like?

Just because they are better players doesn't mean they automatically win - this lot have gone through a lot, plus those who've joined have dropped down the leagues. Is it any wonder they're struggling to gey tp grips with the new reality?

3 games in and the support is already on their backs. I despair!

Thanks..so many negative threads today. You have restored my faith

:21:

I'm not saying your a lyre, but to call Sandaza a prima donner is bazaar and just sow wrong.

He showed he could martial the bawl well, plaice a pass and if he had scored that chance it would have been shear brilliance. McCoist didn't sine hymn just for the lower wrung, but also for the cups. I think he'll be a suite player for us and you'll be bold over soon enough.

Am i missing something here?

Thread title is a cracker.

Think Sandaza will improve but Ally needs to knock that lazy streak out of him. No movement, no urgency looked like he couldn't be arsed.

In saying that, playing long ball doesn't help. Play it on the deck and see the improvement. We've got players suited to passing and didn't use it.

He's missed some good opportunities in the past couple games but that can all go down to having no pre-season and little training. But it's three weeks into the season and he looked absolutely awful. It doesn't help that we're punting the ball long to him when it looks like he prefers the ball to be played at his feet. I'm sure he will bag a couple goals for us soon but I'm sure even he would admit that he played terribly today.