Andy Little is utter garbage!

korealoyal

It cannot surely be just me who thinks this boy is utter garbage. He really isn't a very good football player at all. No skill, no composure, no intelligence... just a very average to poor footballer all round.

One would have thought McCoist signed him again to merely make up the numbers and act as an experienced head in the SQUAD... but for fuck sake, he plays every game and makes absolutely no contribution to it.

I know he's scored a few goals but stick me in that team and I'd score the tap ins he put away. I've never seen a player so absolutely bereft of any ounce of skill as I have Andy Little.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's good when he's played in his natural position- through the middle.

Bad players don't score goals like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePkR3BiDKb8

That's like saying the boy who scored that goal yesterday is a good player because he scored one great goal.

Andy Little is pure and utter pish. So pish in fact, I think he'd struggle to find a club if we let him go.

That's like saying the boy who scored that goal yesterday is a good player because he scored one great goal.

Andy Little is pure and utter pish. So pish in fact, I think he'd struggle to find a club if we let him go.

I bet he would easily find another club.

I've said this once and I'll say it again; If we weren't in the circumstances that we're in, Andy Little would be working part-time in Tesco right now.

As I also said in another thread tonight, never before have I seen a player look more out of his depth than he did on our last visit to Parkhead. Again, he only played in that game because of circumstances.

He's scored a few goals, though. So, all is forgotten despite the severely blatant lack of footballing ability, skills and intelligence.

If you want to cringe, read his Twitter account and imagine ex-Rangers men like Ronald de Boer and Gio van Bronkhorst telling the world that they had just had a haircut.

EDIT Him and Perry were in Ibiza at the same time as me last summer.

Professional athletes shouldn't be getting in the states that they were getting in for two weeks.

I've said this once and I'll say it again; If we weren't in the circumstances that we're in, Andy Little would be working part-time in Tesco right now.

As I also said in another thread tonight, never before have I seen a player look more out of his depth than he did on our last visit to Parkhead. Again, he only played in that game because of circumstances.

He's scored a few goals, though. So, all is forgotten despite the severely blatant lack of footballing ability, skills and intelligence.

If you want to cringe, read his Twitter account and imagine ex-Rangers men like Ronald de Boer and Gio van Bronkhorst telling the world that they had just had a haircut.

You really are one fucking idiot

It cannot surely be just me who thinks this boy is utter garbage. He really isn't a very good football player at all. No skill, no composure, no intelligence... just a very average to poor footballer all round.

One would have thought McCoist signed him again to merely make up the numbers and act as an experienced head in the SQUAD... but for fuck sake, he plays every game and makes absolutely no contribution to it.

I know he's scored a few goals but stick me in that team and I'd score the tap ins he put away. I've never seen a player so absolutely bereft of any ounce of skill as I have Andy Little.

What team do you support wee man?

What team do you support wee man?

This shite is becoming boring as fuck.

People like you and this Airdrie roaster remind me of a group of bams standing in front of me at Annan, away, earlier this season.

Someone had a go at a player and absolutely rightly so, but these bams just had zero logical af couldn't see past Rangers. They questioned who he supported and threw a few threats.

Are you a Rangers fan? Not acting like one pal.

I was at the UEFA Cup final, I've seen us at the Nou Camp, haven't missed an Old Firm game in seven years and went to thirty out of thirty-eight league games last season.

I've missed one game this season and if you want to question my loyalties, you can fuck off.

I was at the UEFA Cup final, I've seen us at the Nou Camp, haven't missed an Old Firm game in seven years and went to thirty out of thirty-eight league games last season.

I've missed one game this season and if you want to question my loyalties, you can fuck off.

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

I may be wrong

I didn't ask you brother. Read back and see.

I questioned the ability of Andy Little to make the grade when we were in the SPL,and to be quite honest,I am still unsure as to whether he will step up to the plate as we get to a higher league, but to be fair to the lad, he's doing no worse a job and perhaps an even better job (even when he's played wide right) than Shiels,Black,Kyle,Sandaza,and yes, even Templeton at times,so give the guy a bit of credit where it's due.