Daly or Clark?

TMB

231 members have voted

1. 1. If Rangers could only sign one of these players which one would you prefer?

• Jon Daly
    • Nicky Clark

No one was comparing Novo and Prso. Who compared Hateley and McCoist? Just because two players are strikers, doesn't mean they're the same type of player. Would you compare Boyd to Darcheville?

Daly and Clark are very different types of players and would join us under very different circumstances. I'm not asking you to compare them I'm asking which one you would rather have at Rangers.

If you want to compare Daly with someone compare him to Jig. Jig is exactly the same type of player - Target man, plays as a ST and CB, both captains, both experienced, etc. I'm not kidding either I'd honestly like to hear some opinions as to how similar both Jig and Daly are.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daly hands down, the way Daly can hold the ball up and wait for support from our other strikers Players. He can also flick it on to himself when one of our Defenders wonderful hollywood balls land straight on his head after the 5th try of trying to pick Daly out.

Ally the legend has a plan, we will see this in preseason. Daly hands down.

A little off topic but I still believe Naismith has ability he's just not a right mid, a smart creative but more clinical striker like Clark IMO would be a good partnership with Kal.

FFS you are having a laugh Naismith is a god damn Bomb Scare, you sure your not Alli coz he is the only other cunt who thinks he has ability.

Daly hands down, the way Daly can hold the ball up and wait for support from our other strikers Players. He can also flick it on to himself when one of our Defenders wonderful hollywood balls land straight on his head after the 5th try of trying to pick Daly out.

Ally the legend has a plan, we will see this in preseason. Daly hands down.

:lol: is that u super?

You know Clark?

This is taken from a post over on the QOTS Forum.

Palmerston22

Hall of Fame1 year member 15

Posted 07 May 2013 16:23

re: The Fabulous Nicky Clark

I'm not keen of either of the old firm and I'm not going to enjoy seeing Nicky wearing the Rangers blue but Nicky and his dad are both Rangers daft so all the best to him.