Our new strip

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times do we need to go over this???

3rd strip is black with red 'flashes...' Away top is white with a blue diagonal 'bib'-style thing on the shoulders and gold logos... Not really sure about the colour of the home kit yet and I wouldn't like to speculate.

We will be see pictures of them next week as the players are back in training on Monday.

I'm pretty sure we still haven't done the official photoshoot yet. When I posted the strips via ms paint 2 year ago I had seen them in the May and that's when the photo shoot had been done. Fuck knows what the delay has been this year

I saw 'rfc52' has posted in this thread. To say I was disappionted at the lack of MS Paint is an understatement :(

I never really see my mate much anymore and only really speak to his nephew from time to time, not living over that way now so only see him if I'm at a game etc,

So unless he has a BBQ sometime soon I doubt I'll have any rm exclusives this summer :(

We will be see pictures of them next week as the players are back in training on Monday.

That used to be when you would find out if the strip had changed at all, I used to wait every summer to see if we had finally changed it. We went from 1967-68 to 1977-78 with the same jersey and plain shorts and only changed the socks in 1973-74.