Our new strip

It is a photoshop but someone posted an actual photo of an identical shirt. I can't find the thread, maybe someone else can?

I'd be surprised if it wasn't very similar to that because someone was on here ages ago who had seen the shirts and described it exactly like that then the new Puma shirts got revealed and a lot of them use that template.

What I know is that the photo you seen is a photoshop of the Chesterfield shirt, I can almost guarantee it. I've seen it and it has the same background as the Chesterfield one.

Apparently our new top is based on the Puma King design, which is similar to the photoshopped one. However, we asked for some slight changes to be made to it. As it stands, no one knows what those changes are. So anyone posting any pictures is simply guessing.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a big walk yesterday

the "big" walk is the annual demonstration in Glasgow. normally the Saturday before the 12th July so that bands/lodges can travel over to Ulster if they wish (or elsewhere)

We took too long in deciding who the kit maker would be it takes around 9 months to make up kit in the numbers we need

Has anyone asked why it took so long? I ain't on twitter but i would be. Just joking btw.

I just can't see this being true....firstly our season will have started by then and I don't for a minute believe these wee kids in Thailand can't make these tops quick enough....think we will have to take away their lunch break.... ; )

What I know is that the photo you seen is a photoshop of the Chesterfield shirt, I can almost guarantee it. I've seen it and it has the same background as the Chesterfield one.

Apparently our new top is based on the Puma King design, which is similar to the photoshopped one. However, we asked for some slight changes to be made to it. As it stands, no one knows what those changes are. So anyone posting any pictures is simply guessing.

Nah someone posted an actual photo of it. Not that photoshopped Chesterfield one you're on about. This one was on a mannequin, not a person.

Edit: I've been looking through the forum and still can't find the thread with the photo. Maybe I dreamed it!

I'd be surprised if it was much different though, based on Paisley Road's description of the shirts a few months back. We can always hope...

It does not take nine months to make a football strip :lol:.

Once the design is finalised they can produce hundreds of thousands - if not millions - a day.

You're just as bad as him saying you can make millions per day!! :lol: That's a serious manufacturing operation you've got going there!!

PM Boab, he'll tell you!!

Oh me, this Boab thing has well and truly run its course! That's nearly 2 years. Some people need to stop jumping on the bandwagon lol.