The fifth goal last night

Smile

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel this goal needs a thread of its own, the passing and the movement for the goal was a thing of wonder.

Definitely merits it's own thread. I have rewatched that goal several times tonight, it gets better every time i see it. I am over the moon that Rangers are pulling attacking moves like that, absolutely brilliant!

impressed.gif

I think people are getting carried away with the performance, however in the context of things it was brilliant. The goal was absolutely everything we deserve to see, yearn to see and as Rangers supporters should see. I was in awe as it's been a very long time since we've had movement, passing and scoring like that with it seeming so effortless, fluent and flawless.

Never understood the hype with Wallace when he first signed but he's fast progressing into a fantastic Footballer and Law seems to make us tick these days.

I think people are getting carried away with the performance, however in the context of things it was brilliant. The goal was absolutely everything we deserve to see, yearn to see and as Rangers supporters should see. I was in awe as it's been a very long time since we've had movement, passing and scoring like that with it seeming so effortless, fluent and flawless.

Never understood the hype with Wallace when he first signed but he's fast progressing into a fantastic Footballer and Law seems to make us tick these days.

I don't think people are getting carried away mate, on measured reflection we were good yesterday, solid, creating a wealth of chances.

Larsson scored a one touch goal like that about 10 years ago. The comintators were giving it "any league in the world that's a goa, pure classl" shite. Will they say that of this goal? No.

Disabled commentator?

"goa, pure classl"

Charlie Nicholas?