WadeWilson

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck the rainbow laces they should go the whole hog and wear Village People gear. . . Young man, there's a place you can go. I said, young man, when you're short on your dough . . .

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This fuckin country is gaun mental . . . am pissin masel laughin at awe this . . the country is fucked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck the rainbow laces they should go the whole hog and wear Village People gear. . . Young man, there's a place you can go. I said, young man, when you're short on your dough . . .

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This fuckin country is gaun mental . . . am pissin masel laughin at awe this . . the country is fucked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

300.jpg

Yeeeeees.

Don't worry mate. It was a hypothetical ridiculous situation I created to support an argument.

The point was that inverted gang rape is a hiiiiiiiiiiighly unlikely consequence of gay people coming out.

You are 99.99% safe. But just in case, if you are a member of a team where a huge body building type, twice the size of anyone else comes out, just be on your toes at all times. He probably won't gang rape you all, but you just never know. Best to prepare for that 0.01% worse case scenario is what I'm saying.

Stay safe out there.

:lol:

I just love the way you think one man can 'gang' rape anybody !

FFS, enough is enough, think of Monty Python's rules. Rule 1 - no poofters, Rule 2 - no poofters and Rule 3 defo no poofters. I don't like homosexuality in any wave shape or form, so why don't poofter lovers tie their rainbow laces round their dicks and let them fester.On the other hand, if I've offended any homo likers on this site then carry on :moon: jobby jaggin.

People as stupid as this actually support the same team as me. :(

People as stupid as this actually support the same team as me. :(

Yeah. But to be fair, I wouldn't like homosexuality in any wave either. We must defend ourselves against the oncoming gay tsunami! Multi-coloured laces are but the undersea geological event...... now wait for the nancy boy inundation... :( :excl: :excl:

Let's face it, people are rightly concerned that our players will catch gay by wearing these godless abominations, these so called 'shoelaces'.

Think it through, when most of them have it, they will make it compulsory, players first fans next.

Wave after wave of homosexualism. It will be the end of civilisation.