Kris Boyd

FernandoR20

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: I still love Kris Boyd, proper man crash on that guy. Loved watching his no nonsense style of finishing. His choice to leave was quite understandable but his decision to sign for such a diddy club made us look like right cunts (always thought the same about ferguson, if he'd signed for Everton which I believe was an option id of understood but Blackburn Rovers :anguish: )

Are you insane? What has he ever done At tannadice?

Scored the goal that essentially won us our first league in 3 years and scored the 2 goals in the CIS cup final that drew us level so we could go on and win a trophy and smashed 5 past them at IBrox?

Yeah, he never done anything against them.

Not hostile M8. Just being realistic. I prefer to remember players like Boyd for what they did for us. A return like Kenny Millar's is the exception rather than the norm. Loved Boyd when he was here but would not like to see him back. Did not think Ferguson and even Baxter were as good when they came back. Thanks for the memories KB and I hope you do well for Killie but do not want you back at Ibrox as a player. Always welcome as a guest.

Excellent post.

Excellent post.

The 'Fergie was crap when he returned' gets said so often it's gonna stick...

...and that's unfair.

Repeat a lie often enough and it'll come true indeed.

He had some great performances after he came back...and was still a great player. (tu)

He's 35 now and still a top English championship club regular. (tu)

It's like how Tic fans claim he failed in England....

Yet he still got more MOTM awards than any other player in the EPL...in his only full season there.

Lies repeated often enough stick...he deserves better than that.

Our best football under Walter was when we had Beasley and Novo out wide and Boyd and Mhiller up front, pumped United 7-1, Motherwell 6-0(?) and a good Hibs side 4-1 at Easter Road in the space of about 3 weeks.

That was the best I'd seen from Rangers. But we then lost all of them, bar Novo, for the game against the taigs at Parkhead, then Novo went off injured. :lol:

Still got a draw though.