Funniest chants at ibrox?

Albertz85

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a guy behind us in the govan front that waits until it all goes quiet before shouting things at the ref an opposition players. I remember one time after Ian Black betting thing, he misplaced a pass and he shouted 'Black, have you got a bet on this or sumin?' :lol:

Funniest chant for me was from Bears at Tannadump, when the old north terrace was split down the middle with a fence and we used to get the east side of it.

There was a wee teenage Arab fan, who was pretty isolated from the rest being a right tit at the segregation fence. As he had shitty NHS glasses on, me and every other Bear there started singing (with finger pointing for emphasis)...

"National, National, National Health.. National, National Health!".

Wee guy scarpered greeting after a few minutes of it.

"some poor monkey's got a Tony Mowbray heid" :lol:

I also remember a singing this on his own: " there's only one Stevie Naismith, he said no to the rapists, he said fuck you cos big jock knew, walking in a Naismith wonderland" :lol:

I remember that keeper swinging on the bar the day we humped Ayr 5 -1 I think it was.at Somerset when big Greig scored from about

30 yards and all the bears singing Hugh sproats

A monkey from the terracing behind the goals..

He used to have good banter with us.

No that great a chant, but remember chanting "Chrissy Woods Chrissy Woods Chrissy Woods" to get him to take a penalty against Valletta. He missed. Then we got another penalty & we chanted again. But Coisty just grabbed the ball & scored. We were that far in front, the full east enclosure started chanting for Valletta & some friendly booing every time a Rangers player touched the ball.

Couple of older ones from me. Piere, there's only one piere, he takes it up the rear, that's what the bastards queer. And, We had fun, we had....... we had fenians on the run, but the joy did not last cause the bastards ran too fast. Missed some words out in the second one cause I can't remember them, I still sign them to myself from time to time and when in Holland, which gets them a bit miffed. :thumbup:

Couple of older ones from me. Piere, there's only one piere, he takes it up the rear, that's what the bastards queer. And, We had fun, we had....... we had fenians on the run, but the joy did not last cause the bastards ran too fast. Missed some words out in the second one cause I can't remember them, I still sign them to myself from time to time and when in Holland, which gets them a bit miffed. :thumbup:

Aye I can imagine unless you meat a deaf Dutchman he might just sign along with you

Remember a game at ibrox against the sheep during the advocaat era. They started singing "we would rather shag a sheep than mrs mols". Hole place wiz laughing especially when mols banged one in fae about 20 yards. Think mrs mols wiz at the game anaw. No the prettiest right enough

One of the funniest I heard of was from Annfeild, the scandal was that Tommy Docherty (Man U manager) was having an affair with somebody's wife from the club. when they came to play Liverpool the Kop went mental, and started to chant, "Who's up Mrs Brown, Who's Up Mrs.Brown, Who's up, Who's up.......Who's up, Who's up, Who's up Mrs Brown.

:7325:

Rfc52: They're really protective about anyone that played for the Oranje, club loyalties never seem to come into it when playing for the nation. In times of trouble, all good Britain's paint themselves blue, the Nederlanders are mad with for the Oranje.

Favourite is still 'There's only two Andy Gorams" sung by the Killie(?) fans after he had pulled out of a Scotland squad as his 'Heid wisnae right' - was funny and Andy played along doing a Quasimodo impression - probably get booked for interacting with the fans like that these days!

This was going to be mine.

It was genius.

Rfc52: They're really protective about anyone that played for the Oranje, club loyalties never seem to come into it when playing for the nation. In times of trouble, all good Britain's paint themselves blue, the Nederlanders are mad with for the Oranje.

Read your post again and then read my reply :D