Open letter to David Templeton and Kyle Hutton

BEE

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Kyle Hutton.

Stick to fantasising about being a footballer on Twitter rather than fantasising on the pitch... Coz on the pitch, you may actually be required show enough conviction to actually touch a ball with your foot, you cowardly bag of jobbies.

Cheers.

Law, Hutton and Templeton don't have what it takes to play for Rangers thatmuch was for sure yesterday.

Up until yesterday the jury was out on Hutton and Templeton for me, but after watching both yesterday even my wife said they where shocking.

Templeton threw the Towel I'm yesterday it was a pathletic show from all three of them.

Law, Hutton and Templeton don't have what it takes to play for Rangers thatmuch was for sure yesterday.

Up until yesterday the jury was out on Hutton and Templeton for me, but after watching both yesterday even my wife said they where shocking.

Templeton threw the Towel I'm yesterday it was a pathletic show from all three of them.

Temps is a hit or miss and spends a lot of the season injured. Law does not have the attitude to wear our jersey.

Hutton I will give a few more games then see if he's up to the job.

The thing with Hutton is when he played under Smith, he was played to his (very limited) strengths and was used as a holding player to break up the play and get the ball forward to more effective team mates.

Under McCoist it's as if he's just thrown on with NO instructions on how to play and is left to run around like a useless idiot. Same can be said for the WHOLE team every single week. It's pathetic.

No discipline or organisation whatsoever from any of them, it's what you'd expect to see from an under 11's game, which could even be insulting to them. EVERY team we've played in the past 2 years have had more organisation and structure than the dross we served up yesterday and against Hibs.

As for Templeton, I thought we had got a bargain after his first game for us but like many, he's gone ten steps backwards under our joke of a set up.

How long can this go on?

The definitely weren't the worst.

Law should be benched, he hasn't got what it takes to handle playing for this club.

Agree 100%

Hutton is just plain shite but he doesn't hide as much as Law. He should've been dropped and fined after the comments the other week, never mind his performances.

Temps is too inconsistent for the money that he's on. I'd rather we used McKay who's the same.

You can thank him for missing that open goal heeder yesterday as well.

Lack of commitment and looks as Though he never headers the Ball.

Bottler big time.

Players miss good chances every week, I can see where you're coming from but I thought we didn't do enough to get the ball to Templeton quickly enough in areas of the pitch he could expose Hearts defence.

maybe im games like this he'll be better used as an impact player, I actually felt Hibs looked abetter footballing side than Hearts on the past two games but Hearts seem to be more powerful and have a cutting edge

Temps and Hutton will be on RM directly to reply to said 'open letter' am sure.

bit harsh, temps was booted off the pitch and hutton only played 35 minutes. both were posted missing, as were the rest of the team. Miller just about got pass marks out of the whole day, and even he never lit the heather.

Is this the Templeton who shredded hibs?

We have next to no flair in the team and you want to punt Templeton? WOW!!!

Shredded Hibs !

You are having a laugh , the guy was crap at Hearts and he's worse for us .

We need cash , punt him along with a few others if anyone will pay us .