Ally Seeking Instant Response

bawsburst

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what the boards logic is? Do they believe in a week we'll forget this if we deliver some kind of result next?

We know some posters on here will but the majority of us do not button up the back.

The board need to act otherwise they too need to GTF.

We know some posters on here will but the majority of us do not button up the back.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like they will act which in turn makes me question them.

Top to bottom we're a complete shambles, as many have said, a shadow of what we once were.

Heard it all before unfortunately.

I think the board have two problems, it will be expensive to get rid of Ally & Co and they probably think that sacking Ally will bring on a bigger onslaught from the u of f and the media. The DR today is a good example.

Now I do think they should get rid of Ally, but can see why it might not be as easy as we think.

Anyway, I am going now to e-mail GW and I think everyone who wants a new manager should do the same, we cannot be sure that the club monitor RM all the time.

Doesn't help that away fans constantly sing 'You're not Rangers anymore', By fuck they're right! We resemble nothing of the team we once were on and off the pitch. No passion, desire, ability, creativity or motivation in any of those players or coaches!

Can you advise where the money will come from to dispense with Ally and his staff and thereafter an incoming manager and his staff re compensation payments ?????

Unless he and the rest resigns of course.

Doesn't help that away fans constantly sing 'You're not Rangers anymore', By fuck they're right! We resemble nothing of the team we once were on and off the pitch. No passion, desire, ability, creativity or motivation in any of those players or coaches!

If we weren't Rangers anymore we would be sitting inside Ibrox and neither would they. We most definitely are still Rangers. I know we're utter shite compared just a handful of years ago but we'll get back to that level. I'm quite a young guy but I keep hearing of older people talking about times in the past where crowds were so low and whatever. It's gonna take some time but we still are Rangers.

It would be good to have heard i,m responsible for what happens on the pitch

The next line being I will be changing my own ideas

to not only improve the team but to make the changes required

A new policy that younger players now will be given an opportunity

from herin to provide competion for places and for the longer

term interests of the club.

Changes have to start from today and if i am the person not able to do

then for the best interests of the club take the decision

that i have taken the club as far as i can