Ally Seeking Instant Response

bawsburst

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you advise where the money will come from to dispense with Ally and his staff and thereafter an incoming manager and his staff re compensation payments ?????

Unless he and the rest resigns of course.

Cuts will have to be Made to accomodate this.

Auchenhowie Mothballed,Stand closure and end of Fringe Players Contracts maybe.

We cant go on like thgis.

He should not be allowed to run down the team or the club anymore. I read somewhere that we are charging towards a standstill. Many a truer word etc.

Hertz have knuclkled down and are getting on with it. Similarly Hibs have too, yet despite this being our third season in the lower tiers we have done nothing, developed no one, not moved anywhere, improved nothing and continue to be dull, boring and predictable.

The next time we play either of the Embra teams they will have improved even more and we will just be the same.

Garbage.

Can you advise where the money will come from to dispense with Ally and his staff and thereafter an incoming manager and his staff re compensation payments ?????

this is all just a smokescreen that we can't afford to sack mccoist and his other hangers on . Does anyone know for sure what kind of contract the fucker is on.Why not just bag him and let him sue us.Even this money grabbing imposter wouldn't have the balls to go down that route. Does Wallace not realise that this would boost his own and the boards ratings sky high.

"im not sure what happened but I promise it wont happen again" - then the same thing happens the next week. Sick of hearing the same pish over and over as if none of us have a clue.

The management and players clearly spend zero time talking to fans or reading forums, or even thinking about how the fans feel. They clearly dont care how we feel as long as they still get their paycheck at the end of the week. Id love someone with some cash to come in and for them all to be booted out the door and replaced by someone who actually cares about Rangers and the fans more than money.

You'd think McCoist had earned enough directly and indirectly through Rangers over the years. His 1p shares alone should be compensation enough.

Whatever you think of Ally's professional performance, I don't see the absolute vitriol being thrown at him is justified at all. There's some disgusting abuse, both personally and professionally being thrown at the Rangers manager and that is unjust and unRangers-like. He's held the support together when it was needed, and has been instrumental in bringing us back from the brink when a multitude of obstacles have been put up infornt of us by enemies, and unrealistic expectations being demanded from some fans. He's been a rock for us, and despite what the short-memoried, vocal and ignorant amongst our support might shout or post on the internet, he's been a legend as a player and as a figurehead during our recent trouble.

But he's got to get off the train sometime, and I think we're reaching his station. He sees what the rest of us see, and I'm sure he wants to fix it, but he must be coming to a point of realisation soon..., I think he's reached the end of his road with us because I think he looks worn out, and on managerial ability, the challenges are getting to great and I think the one thing he lacks most of all is the ability to be hard-nosed. He's too loyal.

He should go, but it should be remembered that he's been through more than anybody else on the inside and as much as any of us as a supporter. I think his time is fast approaching and hope he finds it in himself to prove to us again, of the true Rangers man I know you are and finally "walk away".

Thanks Ally, leave us soon, and on your own terms, and I for one would thank you for all you've done through our darkest days and wish you health and happiness from hereon.

You and the two stooges at your side are the problem ally, bounce back ffs a pish young hearts team predictably handed our arses on a plate, the damage has been done you have signed cunts who are finished you have no vision or clue.

You and the two stooges at your side are the problem ally, bounce back ffs a pish young hearts team predictably handed our arses on a plate, the damage has been done you have signed cunts who are finished you have no vision or clue.

A managers vision would have to be shared and supported by the club...and resourced accordingly. Another obtuse angle to blame the manager for circumstances outwith his control.

Don't you think we're enough in the football dark ages already?

His track record speaks for itself m8, he is a brilliant man manager and would get the best out

of the players we have, it may not be pretty but he would take us where we need to go.

His track record speaks for itself m8, he is a brilliant man manager and would get the best out

of the players we have, it may not be pretty but he would take us where we need to go.

He's also steeped in the same "Rangers men" cronyism as McCoist that's held us back for years. Jig will get a game under Walter just as often as under McCoist.

We need a young energetic manager with modern ideas about tactics, training, development and pretty much everything to do with the football side of the club. Walter is not the answer.

Bring back Walter he knows what it takes to be a winner.

Ifor one will never forgive Smith for landing us with this fukin donkey of a manager what did he ever do to make Smith think he was up to it fukin same old Rangers story jobs for the boys.

Ifor one will never forgive Smith for landing us with this fukin donkey of a manager what did he ever do to make Smith think he was up to it fukin same old Rangers story jobs for the boys.

I agree, it's even worse than Ferguson choosing Moyes IMO.

He's also steeped in the same "Rangers men" cronyism as McCoist that's held us back for years. Jig will get a game under Walter just as often as under McCoist.

We need a young energetic manager with modern ideas about tactics, training, development and pretty much everything to do with the football side of the club. Walter is not the answer.

I wholeheartedly agree, but it would have to be once we have guaranteed stability. A manager of this sort would want long term commitment to bed in plans that would cost. What we need right now is short term stability, a manager who is respected and will whip this lot into shape and have the team playing as a team. Promotion this year is everything. Whils it would have been nice to have the diddy cup under our belt last year, this year I don't give a shit. One priority and one alone...PROMOTION. Whether that's Wattie that rides in for a season or two I don't know, but his type is what I believe it would take.

I wholeheartedly agree, but it would have to be once we have guaranteed stability. A manager of this sort would want long term commitment to bed in plans that would cost. What we need right now is short term stability, a manager who is respected and will whip this lot into shape and have the team playing as a team. Promotion this year is everything. Whils it would have been nice to have the diddy cup under our belt last year, this year I don't give a shit. One priority and one alone...PROMOTION. Whether that's Wattie that rides in for a season or two I don't know, but his type is what I believe it would take.

And then what? Fighting with Aberdeen and Motherwell for 2nd place 20 points behind the tims? With Walter's old-school ideas and no magic chequebook that he always relied on that's as good as we'll get.

We need to change direction football wise. It might not be a popular view but an extra year in this league with a new young manager to really build a new young team would not be the worst thing in the world. We've lost the last two years due to McCoist as this is what we should have been doing then. This is the last chance as once we're up in the SPL we will no longer have the opportunity.

Looking for an instant response. It's one of those standard off the shelf statements you roll out in times like this. A statement of the blindingly obvious to most people. And yet it leaves unanswered for now what happens if he does not get the desired response. And what would constitute an acceptable response - would it be not to lose, or is it 'must win'? I don't know. But in my book if it is anything other than a win then its not an acceptable response.

It's one thing you or me - or Ally - having a view on what is and what is not acceptable. I would suggest that if it is anything other than a win then the CEO and Board would hardly be likely to look at as acceptable. So if we lose the hole the Manager and coaches and squad have dug for their collective selves in underperforming so far just gets bigger and therefore harder for these same folks to dig themselves out of. And it pushes ever closer the acid question for the CEO and Board that is already screaming to be answered - back him or don't back him. The longer they (the CEO and Board) remain publicly silent on this the conclusion that can be safely drawn is that their silence means they have sufficient backing for the Manager - for now.

Back to 'immediate response'. The Manager, coaches and players all have it within their gift to do just that - respond by winning. We'll see if they are up for it and if they can handle the pressure. In a way they - and the Support - have everything to lose if we lose again on Friday or fail to win. Apart from the loss of 3 points the bigger loss would be confidence eroded that even this early in the season the Club could turn this around. That is said not just on the basis of the game on Sunday but against what has been seen during a very less than impressive pre-season followed by the cup game performance against Hibs. A trend is setting in that is not to the advantage of the Club and if it takes further hold then it is unthinkable that a CEO and Board and Manager would simply sit on their hands and hope to ride it out.