Imagine The Timplosion

GTMLivo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one backed us to win that first game against them after admin when they could've won the title at Ibrox but we managed it....

I know we've been utterly pathetic this year but the players have at least seemed to lift it against premiership teams. Don't get me wrong, we will be massive underdogs but cup upsets happen.

The last time I felt like this was the Dundee Hibs game last season and we more than matched them for large parts of that game.

If we somehow get are act together and beat the fuckers and go on to win the final...

No doubt I'm likely dreaming but I believe its possible high pressured games like these are the moments that make our club.

Nothing wrong with dreaming M8 and they could be turned over if we had a half decent coach in charge.

no reason we can't win it.

aye we're fucking shite the now but if we go out there and go for it then who knows what'll happen.

we've beat premiership teams when they were at the top of the league like motherwell/inverness and we've been kilmarnock recently. maybe not the best games but we got a win. celtic are no different. the pressure is on them to win. i mean imagine losing to a dead championship team full of zombies!

You heard it here first. Rangers score first and win since Celtic can never, ever come from behind in an Old Firm game. Can you name the last time they did? I can't.

The 3-2 game at the piggery back in 2008. We went behind and then took a 2-1 lead through a sir David Weir header . They also came from 1-0 behind to go 2-1 up in our 4-2 win at ibrox in 2011.