Jon Daly Says Goodbye

WATBB

Thanks for your service but you should never have been at the club in the first place.

Not your fault I hasten to add and you gave your all.

Only one person to blame and it's the guy who signed you.

Good luck for the future to you

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't fault the attitude and commitment the big man showed in his time with us. When your knees are fucked it takes its toll over 90 minutes.

Best of luck to JD and thanks for the contribution.

Should never have been at the club in the first place, however, hardly his fault. Always put in a shift when called upon too, which is more than you can say for half of the useless mince we've had the misfortune to be watching over the last three years.

A signing and spell here typifying everything wrong with McCoist's tenure.

Good luck Jon. It is a shame McCoist insisted on playing you last season when it was clear to all you were wrecked. We could have done with some of your muscle up front this season.

All the best! (tu)

Good luck big yin.took some bollox to do what you did, when so called rangers men shat on us.pity about that fucking sitter you missed against the Arabs which had me posting terrible things about you and got me a heads up off rfc52 that I was being "watched" by the tarriers. All the best anyway.

No Surrender

Rab

A years wages paid for fuck all, should have retired when his knees were known to be fucked.

A poster on here said he was fucked but we gave him a years more cash.

I.mentioned something along those lines, was speaking to a lad that knows Jon and his wife. Said himself that Jon came clean about his knees were gone and was going to struggle for another year. Was repeatedly asked to stay till end of his contract as would be needed

I fucking love big Daly, don't get me wrong the big man was never going to score a record amount for us or play the greatest football ever but he did a job. Was absolutely fantastic when he came on against the tims and should've got more games this season. Didn't realise he'd had such a decent record (23 in 53 games I think). All the best Jon!