5% Season Ticket Hike

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to cheer use all up a got told today that's how much season tickets are going up. Had we been promoted it was 10%

If that's the case then I think the 35K ST requirement is on a shoogly peg.

They must think we button up the back

Where the fuck is your money murray

Where is your money brown

Where is your money king

Look if you don't want to renew then don't, but save us your usual bullshit.

your asking for their money yet you might not buy a book?

Again I will spell it out to you, Dave King does not own Rangers, he is a shareholder just like me.

He will not be given the club anything unless the money is a loan or in return for more shares.

you dress it up any way you want but the truth why would he just give 10million to the club when Ashley owns nearly 10 percent of it.

We need to cut our cord accordingly and that means season ticket renewals as always.

Time people like you got a grip and supported the club.

If the glory hunters want to go then let them go, I will be renewing my books regardless as that what real Rangers fans do

Again I will spell it out to you, Dave King does not own Rangers, he is a shareholder just like me.

He will not be given the club anything unless the money is a loan or in return for more shares.

you dress it up any way you want but the truth why would he just give 10million to the club when Ashley owns nearly 10 percent of it.

We need to cut our cord accordingly and that means season ticket renewals as always.

If the glory hunters want to go then let them go, I will be renewing my books regardless as that what real Rangers fans do

He will not be giving the club anything unless the money is a loan or in return for more shares.

When was it that he said those words because i read it differently ?

He will not be giving the club anything unless the money is a loan or in return for more shares.

When was it that he said those words because i read it differently ?

How else is he supposed to put money in then? He said he would invest - that means he gets shares however as the club are in no position to issue shares at the moment he will give loans which will be converted to shares at a later date. He cannot simply open a drawer and put "X" amount in - apart from that not being legal, he would be increasing the value of the company by "X" when he only owns 16% so why should he enhance the value of the other 84% shareholding, whose owners are putting nothing in?

Sounds fine to me.

Usual suspects bumping their gums at the slightest opportunity. Some are sounding more and more desperate to sow discontent within the support.

How else is he supposed to put money in then? He said he would invest - that means he gets shares however as the club are in no position to issue shares at the moment he will give loans which will be converted to shares at a later date. He cannot simply open a drawer and put "X" amount in - apart from that not being legal, he would be increasing the value of the company by "X" when he only owns 16% so why should he enhance the value of the other 84% shareholding, whose owners are putting nothing in?

Not once has he said that any cash he puts in will be converted to shares.

The guy was a shyster first time round and is going to turn out to be exactly the same this time round.

He has already lied to the support several times but still many on here slide up his arse.

I never wanted Ashley anywhere near the club either .

Listen mate I have stuck more in there than Paul Murray ever will, so save me your pish.

Unless they have headline blazing plans, a la, souness they will be in for a shock.

Time people supported the club? Maybe if the boycotters had supported the club, prices could gave stayed the same.

£30 million Mr King promised - over to you Dave.

Just going on what I was told. E mails and letters apparently to come out today

Fair enough, but I just can't see how they can think an extra 5% would have been ok for the premier, considering how much extra money would surely need to be spent to compete.

Not once has he said that any cash he puts in will be converted to shares.

The guy was a shyster first time round and is going to turn out to be exactly the same this time round.

He has already lied to the support several times but still many on here slide up his arse.

I never wanted Ashley anywhere near the club either .

So just explain then how he, or anyone else for that matter, puts money in?

So just explain then how he, or anyone else for that matter, puts money in?

Are you telling me super Dave cannot go today and personally buy Vuckic and Allen because its been done by directors of other clubs in the past ?

Would also be a massive boost for the support.

We dont need to hear the loan after loan pish , thats not what he said would happen when he was trying to get everyone onside.

The guy is a fuckin shyster but i hope he proves me wrong.

Are you telling me super Dave cannot go today and personally buy Vuckic and Allen because its been done by directors of other clubs in the past ?

Would also be a massive boost for the support.

We dont need to hear the loan after loan pish , thats not what he said would happen when he was trying to get everyone onside.

The guy is a fuckin shyster but i hope he proves me wrong.

It has been done by owners of other clubs in the past, most of whom have ended up in contravention of financial fair play rules - there are laws and regulations governing any public limited company and like it or not we have to adhere to these.

It has been done by owners of other clubs in the past, most of whom have ended up in contravention of financial fair play rules - there are laws and regulations governing any public limited company and like it or not we have to adhere to these.

What a crock of pish , are we talking about the same Dave King here ?