Andy Murdoch To Be Loaned Out.

markem

the thing is, with warburton sending guys on loan i actually have the belief that he is wanting them to develop with an intention of using them next season or whenever

under ally you got the impression guys were punted on loan to simply remove them from his decision making, make it easier for ally to pick his mates

Your really reaching now to keep finding ways to have a dig - let it go man - move on :pipe:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murdoch > Law

Murdoch isn't better than law. We all agree Nicky went missing last season but if any of us were midfielders in a team launching high balls nearly the full length of the park all game every game then we would be the same. I know it's still early in the season but law has started well so it goes to show what an actual football manager can do with actual football players. The youth players on here get a lot more hype than they actually deserve just because they're youth players. If they are good enough they will get the chance and if they aren't then we won't see them, warburton knows a lot better than us.

I'd give him Law's place.

Must be annoying knowing a man who is scared of a football hitting him and who makes one tackle a match is keeping you out of the team.

Very dissapointed to see Andy loaned out. He always gives 100% and was developing well last season. It's not as if we have a big squad either. A bad move imo.

The Spurs youths being signed are Warburton's way of saying ours aren't good enough. Shuffling out Gallagher and now Sinnamon and Murdoch on loan is telling us he doesn't rate them.

Do you remember the conversation we had a few days ago about this very subject? I said Warburton would say this or something similar to the young lads,because if they are to have any chance of playing in a higher league next season, they must improve to get a chance of being selected.

Murdoch will learn more by playing regularly than sitting on his arse on the bench or playing for the u/20's.

I'd give him Law's place.

Must be annoying knowing a man who is scared of a football hitting him and who makes one tackle a match is keeping you out of the team.

Very dissapointed to see Andy loaned out. He always gives 100% and was developing well last season. It's not as if we have a big squad either. A bad move imo.

Complete nonsense. Law provides goals and has started off great this season.

If the manager has a genuine interest in giving AM game time then the choice of club he goes to is vital.

We have just signed the two Tottenham players, this kind of deal will only happen if they (TH) have total faith in the managers philosophy and that he will develop the players in a manner consistent with their own beliefs.

Sinnamon to Falkirk seems ideal imo and would be ok with Murdoch also ending up there.

The past few years have seen our younger players loaned out to various clubs without any thought given to how they progress and seemed more like a scatter gun approach to what should be important step in player development.

McKay broke into the first team then went out on loan for the best part of 2 years. I wasn't his biggest fan back then but he has came back a far better player and is taking his opportunity under the new regime.

Murdoch was good for us last year but you could see there were parts of his game that lacked due to his experience. Warburton knows what he's doing. I think he realises those improvements will come with first team football and not on the bench or in the reserves.

Interesting, was only thinking this morning that he might go out on loan.

I'm all for it in light of recent signings providing it's at championship level or higher.

Wouldn't mind Hardie doing the same

This was not unexpected for me either,Oz. It's the best move for Murdoch and for the club if he has to have a future with us when we go to a higher league because at the moment we have enough midfielders than can fit in.

As regards Hardie, it wouldn't surprise me to see him get a start every now and again, but if not I'm sure he will go on loan also, depending on who we sign next week.

I rate Andy and i think a spell on loan playing competitive football will benefit him much more than sitting on the bench or playing for the developement team.

I think the fact Warburton wants him to go and get proper game time suggests he is closer to getting in our first team than if he was playing reserve football.

Complete nonsense. Law provides goals and has started off great this season.

Great start? Nae bother Nicky. He has had a good start at best, yet still can't tackle for shit.

He had a really good start last season and look how that turned out. He shat it in the big games and dissapeared in the playoffs against Motherwell. While he was regressing young Andy was developing well.

Great start? Nae bother Nicky. He has had a good start at best, yet still can't tackle for shit.

He had a really good start last season and look how that turned out. He shat it in the big games and dissapeared in the playoffs against Motherwell. While he was regressing young Andy was developing well.

He will score today. Watch this space. Far better player than the wee hobbit.

Could we maybe even see a premier league team taking Murdoch on loan? A move to someone like Dundee would be great for him. Ideally he goes to a premier league or top championship side (although not Hibs)

I think a move to a premier league team might be a bit ambitious, not sure he would get enough game time at that level at the minute.

He will score today. Watch this space. Far better player than the wee hobbit.

Slagging a lad off who is a Bear in defence of a baldy sissy. :wanker:

Anyhow put all your money on Law scoring if you have any balls. My dosh is on Tavernier first/last goal scorer at 11-1. Nicky will give you a refund..... If you can find him! :P