Waghorn.

Clemdog

Whilst Tavernier and Halliday have understandably had a lot of praise since joining, this man shouldn't be forgotten about. Withdrawn with half an hour to go due to his importance to the team no doubt. Though he may have missed a few chances in previous games his endeavour, touch and ability to hold the ball up and bring others into the game is superb.

There's been plenty of times already when he's used step overs and pace to take on defenders out wide and beaten them, not to mention his passing ability which is second to none in our team.

The steal from Wigan for both players is growing week by week, and the importance of both players will not dwindle. A goal scoring machine I hope he will become, but his real importance lies outwit that.

Whilst Tavernier and Halliday have understandably had a lot of praise since joining, this man shouldn't be forgotten about. Withdrawn with half an hour to go due to his importance to the team no doubt. Though he may have missed a few chances in previous games his endeavour, touch and ability to hold the ball up and bring others into the game is superb.

There's been plenty of times already when he's used step overs and pace to take on defenders out wide and beaten them, not to mention his passing ability which is second to none in our team.

The steal from Wigan for both players is growing week by week, and the importance of both players will not dwindle. A goal scoring machine I hope he will become, but his real importance lies outwit that.

100% pal.

People keep talking about the number of chances he has missed but he's still scored 3 goals in 4 games, it's not like he's still searching for his first goal for us and nothing is going for him.

I don't think he's going to become a prolific scorer for us and he'll finish with somewhere between 15-18 goals but it's not a concern to me becuase his overall ability will almost act as a counterbalance to the fact that he probably won't score 20-25 goals.

Good player, the goals will come though and as said above, perhaps not as many as we would expect, but his all round footballing skills make him one the opposition have to watch carefully, this in turn leaves space for others in our team to take advantage of this, so all in all he will be a valuable player for us.

:uk:

People keep talking about the number of chances he has missed but he's still scored 3 goals in 4 games, it's not like he's still searching for his first goal for us and nothing is going for him.

I don't think he's going to become a prolific scorer for us and he'll finish with somehwere between 15-18 goals but it's not a concern to me becuase his overall ability will almost act as a counterbalance to the fact that he probably won't score 20-25 goals.

Reminds me of Prso. Likes to muck in and will probably create as many as he scores. 15-18 is good enough.

He'll be the first name on the team sheet when we play the better teams in the Country in the Cups but I think his lack of goals against tge weaker sides will have us pulling our hair out, his energy and touch and balance is fantastic though.

Good player, the goals will come though and as said above, perhaps not as many as we would expect, but his all round footballing skills make him one the opposition have to watch carefully, this in turn leaves space for others in our team to take advantage of this, so all in all he will be a valuable player for us.

:uk:

That's hit the nail on the head for me. We have our star guys like Tarvernier, Waghorn etc who the opposition will try to mark out of play but we've playing as such a cohesive unit, a TEAM, now that we're always dangerous. Long may it continue.