Danny Wilson

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought he would be a bit more commanding being the former hearts captain last year but gets caught out of position a lot... Does not seem like he is playing with a lot of confidence hopefully he can improve as failing to see where his strengths lie as a defender at the minute

Thought he would be a bit more commanding being the former hearts captain last year but gets caught out of position a lot... Does not seem like he is playing with a lot of confidence hopefully he can improve as failing to see where his strengths lie as a defender at the minute

How long does it take FFS!

Can't pass, can't head, can't, can't read a game and as slow as a week in the jail. This is one who needs moved on qickly, but fuck knows who would take him.

How long does it take FFS!

Can't pass, can't head, can't, can't read a game and as slow as a week in the jail. This is one who needs moved on qickly, but fuck knows who would take him.

very disappointing so far.. Il give him till we have a proper DM in front as our defence is exposed at times which can make them look worse. Ball is defiantly better tho

The stick he gets is harsh, the style which we play naturally leaves the two central defenders exposed a lot. Hes done well I think, all this chopping and changing in and out the team won't be doing much good, he needs a good run of games. Look at our unbeaten run at the start of the season which he played his part in. It's a tough one to call because I really like Ball as well, he is a great player and will be excellent in the future

Birthday caird pis

Wilson is a capable player. People have stated he isn't good enough for us in the championship, but Deila publically admitted last season that he was interested in Wilson before we signed him, so even Deila recognises Wilson's quality. Davie Weir clearly recognises Wilson is a quality CB as Weir signed him for us.

All of the panic button brigade complaining about Wilson seem to have really came out in force since last season, I wish all of you were this vocal when it was zaliukas, mcgregor foster moshni etc in our defence instead of waiting until we actually get 2 fine CB's then try turn one of them into a scapegoat just because he's not a pure tank like Kiernan.

To put it short, I would wait until Wilson makes a few howlers such as bell in playoffs to actually give a reason to slate him instead of doing it on the Internet with no reason then u would probably smile and ask him for a pic if u seen him

Birthday caird pis

Wilson is a capable player. People have stated he isn't good enough for us in the championship, but Deila publically admitted last season that he was interested in Wilson before we signed him, so even Deila recognises Wilson's quality. Davie Weir clearly recognises Wilson is a quality CB as Weir signed him for us.

All of the panic button brigade complaining about Wilson seem to have really came out in force since last season, I wish all of you were this vocal when it was zaliukas, mcgregor foster moshni etc in our defence instead of waiting until we actually get 2 fine CB's then try turn one of them into a scapegoat just because he's not a pure tank like Kiernan.

To put it short, I would wait until Wilson makes a few howlers such as bell in playoffs to actually give a reason to slate him instead of doing it on the Internet with no reason then u would probably smile and ask him for a pic if u seen him

Aye, even Deila, who is an expert on shite footballers. What planet are you on that you think folk weren't vocal about the three pretenders last season? Wilson has had nowhere near the criticism that Mohsni or Zaliukas had last season, maybe less than McGregor but we were so shite last season that he was one of our better players

Birthday caird pis

Cost a goal v Hibs and Falkirk and played his part in St Johnstone goals. Delia's a wank and doesn't have a clue.

He thought he was better than Rangers and left for Liverpool. He's shite.