*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread*****

Seeing the line ups it doesn't look like Dundee have come to Ibrox to defend, hopefully this will play into our hands with our pace and movement up front. I don't think we're going to be able to afford to miss as many chances as we usually do, so fingers crossed its not another one of those days for Miller and co.

3 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Seeing the line ups it doesn't look like Dundee have come to Ibrox to defend, hopefully this will play into our hands with our pace and movement up front. I don't think we're going to be able to afford to miss as many chances as we usually do, so fingers crossed its not another one of those days for Miller and co.

Our defense will be tested no doubt, hope their up to it.

Mon the Gers

I've been out this morning in the car and to feck if I'm going back out to watch this in the pub. It's freezing.

Looks like a good line up and hopefully Miller's wee rest has helped his shooting boots.

I've got great hopes for Forrester, although two decent 'benders' doesn't a Davie Cooper make, he seems to have calmed down and could easily get himself another on today.

I'm sure he'd like to play in Europe next season when he extends his contract.

2 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Rangers win 2 - 0 

Expect some over the top tackles from O'Dea and Harkins, need a strong referee!

Alan Muir is the referee. Anyone know of him?

Just saw the 4th official is Andrew Dallas :power_of_anguish::power_of_anguish::power_of_anguish:

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Alan Muir is the referee. Anyone know of him?

I've certainly heard the name, many times in fact, just can't remember if he's helpful, fair or useless as far as Rangers games go.