Deal for Forrester?

NeoGeo7

Based on his last few games now that the match fitness is getting there I think we are seeing what he can do, seems to have a good attitude as well as being another exciting attacking player.

i think he may well be getting offered a deal beyond this season, what do the rest think?

I don't think there was any doubt the boys got potential, he was on trial with Ajax a couple off seasons ago I'm sure, he's at the right club with the right manager to make him become the player that made Aston villa sign him and, I just hope we have a 1st option clause in his 6 month contract, because he's looking like he could be a big player in the future. Get him signed up gaffer!!!!

24 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

People were raving about Oduwa and Vuckic to begin with as well.  I'm sure Warburton will be waiting until the end of his loan period before making a decision on his future.

I'd have taken Vuckic for this season tbh

Plenty more to come from Forrester this season

23 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

People were raving about Oduwa and Vuckic to begin with as well.  I'm sure Warburton will be waiting until the end of his loan period before making a decision on his future.

Don`t think he is here on loan, pretty sure he was released by Doncaster.

3/4 bad games in a row, 3 great games in a row

Not 100% convinced as of yet to just give him a deal right now but if those first few matches were just finding his feet and this is the standard he stays at for the rest of the season then absolutely.

I don't think his attitude was ever questioned, just that he made a bad career choice.

Warburton previously mentioned that Forrester made a bad decision by turning down a good offer to stay at Brentford when Warburton was manager, he turned them down and the move to Doncaster didn't turn out great as they got relegated while Brentford passed them on the way up.

“He is a very talented ball player who can play wide or in the middle. He has an eye for a goal and good technique.

“Harry will be the first to agree we offered him a very good contract at Brentford and he chose to go to Doncaster. It was a poor move for him at the time and I think he’d agree now."

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/mark-warburton-responds-kenny-shiels-7143143#yDUyxhwZZIHS5bKM.97

Wasn't too impressed with him the first couple of times I saw him, but as MW said he was trying too hard, the last couple of games he has been very impressive and links up well with the other players, his wee lob to McKay today for the second goal was sublime, great vision and awareness. Would be happy to sign him up.