Fat Welsh fanny shat it

blooberr

Is this that Irivine Welsh?

Has anyone actually read his scum book 'Trainspotting'?

In there he talks about his uncle's family coming from Glasgow and refers to them as a bunch of Orange bastards.

Irony, look it up ya twat.

12 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Is this that Irivine Welsh?

Has anyone actually read his scum book 'Trainspotting'?

In there he talks about his uncle's family coming from Glasgow and refers to them as a bunch of Orange bastards.

Irony, look it up ya twat.

No,it's Fartson but I have no idea what he shat.

Just heard Welsh hass rewritten his famous quote.

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else,I chose Hibs. 

Unfortunately I made the wrong choice, they fucking Hibsed it..

Fat fucker would have walked to the Clyde 1 studio if Celtic had won, just a bitter prick that can't be a man and accept his team are just not what he thought and our team is coming for them. Ps doesn't really surprise me, most Celtic fans I've spoke to have been the same

This fat mhanky cunt is just a ponce like sutton another waster down on his luck who has pished and gambled his lot against a wall. He will do and say anything to keep himself in the limelight to whore a coin. Him and the likes of sutton are on the charidee circuit now dressed in high viz cheap togs earnin plenty under the guise of charity gettin pished and fed at the expense of others ! Parasites !:sherlock: