Hampden pitch invasion ?

Bad Robot

Hampden pitch invasion ?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Hampden pitch invasion ?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

So Barca have won La Liga and all the fans are on the pitch celebrating without one single bad comment from the people in the studio.

If the press don't criticise this does that give us a thumbs up to go on the pitch at Hampden shouId we win next week as winning a major trophy is a real sign of our return ?

No

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally would love it however unlike scummy Motherwell whose fans appear to do what they want and it gets filed away for years  under 'it was against the H*** so lets ignore it', we would be slaughtered in the Scottish gutter press, with every Rangers hater (of which there are many) calling for us to be hung, drawn and quartered.

We are currently on a forward roll, with karma humping those that took delight in our demise, let's not shoot ourselves in the foot.

Rangers, Hampden and pitch invasions don't end well. We are still paying the price for the last one.

I would be one of those that take half an hour to get there so don't see the appeal.

most folk when they get there look like zoonies, they don't know what to do when they get there.

the players can't be arsed with strangers trying to get selfies either.

40 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Oh there's a fair few attending games as well but I suspect, unless you are incredibly stupid, that you knew that. 

Well I'll leave that Upto you calling our fans Fannie's . Who needs tarriers when we have guys like you doing it for them 

If we did it .We would face a 20 point deducuction and have any title taken away .Stick on.The gistapo would look through every vid and still to be able to identify all the drunken yobs that disgraced our national sport .The media would go into another hate fest .

2 hours ago, Red White & Blue said:

Nah, they should be saved for if we win the league or any time we do well in Europe, plus, it's difficult to pitch invade at this hampden

Need a fucking iron lung just to make it to the bye line.

As a football stadium it's a disgrace. Hate the fuckin place.

No. Think it's pure cringey to see people run away out onto the pitch. They must get all excited about winning something they can't stay where they are. I'd honestly much rather just stay in the stands and celebrate with fellow supporters. Don't see what the point is running onto the pitch. If you want to congratulate the players then just wait until they walk around. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Need a fucking iron lung just to make it to the bye line.O

As a football stadium it's a disgrace. Hate the fuckin place.

Not IF your IN the main stand at the corner, IF your still toiling then ITs a hearse you need :)