Niko Kranjcar

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Certainly not, just never heard that phrase bar some 1990s fan interview, with a maddman in a Rangers bar. Fair play for you trying to resurrect it, but I don't think it will catch on. 

Had never heard it since I saw it on here, weird thing to pick up on though!

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BEE said:

Had never heard it since I saw it on here, weird thing to pick up on though!

It is a bit obscure I admit, can't see why people can't call the part of Britain they are in Scotland? Taking politics away, as far as I know there is no such entity as North Britain, so it just annoys my OCD!!! 

2 hours ago, Jcc054 said:

Anybody with 1000 posts thinks their god to this site

the guy whi said he'll wait & see about kranc is a tosser, as are many on here

fucking think they sit with their knitting needles running Rangers down.

im a real Rangers man ok, and proud of it

thick and thin, sorry for good guys on here but its full of know it all wankers

WATP ??????

Shut up Meg.

Not being funny but some of you need to put your cocks away, yes he looked good  and will hopfully be as good as his debut shows. 

My concern is he will be a lazy fucker, everyone I speak to about him mentions the fitness. How come he had a coach showing him how to warm up?

2 minutes ago, Jcc054 said:

Fucking fannies

You ever stood in the Rangers end section 5, pissing off rain watching Dumbarton

watching Greig& Jardine

Shettleston ICF ?? ya fucking wanks

Nah,

But I've heard of the Chelsea Aggro...

11 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Not being funny but some of you need to put your cocks away, yes he looked good  and will hopfully be as good as his debut shows. 

My concern is he will be a lazy fucker, everyone I speak to about him mentions the fitness. How come he had a coach showing him how to warm up?

He's just back from injury, Craig Flannigan takes care of performance and prep. Would be the first sideline match prep he'd be doing, probably wanting to cover bases to make sure he'd make it through the match. As for his laziness, people said the same about Forrester.

1 hour ago, Jcc054 said:

Fucking fannies

You ever stood in the Rangers end section 5, pissing off rain watching Dumbarton

watching Greig& Jardine

I don't remember there being crowd segregation in those days against teams like Dumbarton.

1 minute ago, craigrfcc said:

He's just back from injury, Craig Flannigan takes care of performance and prep. Would be the first sideline match prep he'd be doing, probably wanting to cover bases to make sure he'd make it through the match. As for his laziness, people said the same about Forrester.

What were you telling him craig?

Hes in his 30s and been a pro for years im sure he knows how to warm up. It would be like someone coming into my galley and talking me through how to prepare veg for making soup

Im not saying he will be lazy I just have my concerns when it gets to the shitey winter games etc. The guys either gona be a real gem or be out a lot through injury I think. I hope its the former.

22 minutes ago, Jcc054 said:

Fucking fannies

watching Greig& Jardine

Shettleston Tigers ya cunt!

3 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

What were you telling him craig?

Hes in his 30s and been a pro for years im sure he knows how to warm up. It would be like someone coming into my galley and talking me through how to prepare veg for making soup

Im not saying he will be lazy I just have my concerns when it gets to the shitey winter games etc. The guys either gona be a real gem or be out a lot through injury I think. I hope its the former.

Haha fair enough, no harm in sending someone hired for match preparation out to warm up with a player returning from injury mind you. Agreed, reckon he'll prove to be a good singing for us though.