Niko Kranjcar

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, craigrfcc said:

He's just back from injury, Craig Flannigan takes care of performance and prep. Would be the first sideline match prep he'd be doing, probably wanting to cover bases to make sure he'd make it through the match. As for his laziness, people said the same about Forrester.

At first I thought I was seeing things when I saw Craig Flannigan running beside him during  his warm up but as you have pointed out this is another example of how thoroughly we are considering all aspects of the game now. 

3 hours ago, Jcc054 said:

Have any of yous cunts ever went to a game???

Im a real Rangers Fan & half yous fannies on here are fucking trolls with nothing better to do

I was happy to see the bears win & half yous cunts will be chokin on your corn flakes or pillows

im off this site, ive read the decent followers but theres too many fannies that should start going to games instead of sitting at their laptops or on devices.

Fuckin thank fuck you dont go to games,

sorry to the decent guys but too many fannies with 10000 posts/ never been to a game here

Im Rangers till I die ??????

bye then.   moaning fucker that ye are :lol:     people are allowed to disagree with you without them being trolls/taigs or any other names you want to call people.

No one forces you to post on here, no one is forcing anyone to post here.  Never understood cunts that moan about the fucking forum,   just fuck off if you don't like it here ffs,  that goes for any of you other moaning bastards too.

2 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Not being funny but some of you need to put your cocks away, yes he looked good  and will hopfully be as good as his debut shows. 

My concern is he will be a lazy fucker, everyone I speak to about him mentions the fitness. How come he had a coach showing him how to warm up?

He can be as lazy as he wants as long as his football skills gets us wins.

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Thought he was a great signing at the time and today proves it 

loved his after match interview too 

needs to work on his shooting tho 

He defo can bang them in, I just think he was a bit unlucky today when his chances came. On another day he'd have made the score sheet. 

10 hours ago, Jcc054 said:

Fucking fannies

You ever stood in the Rangers end section 5, pissing off rain watching Dumbarton

watching Greig& Jardine

Shettleston ICF ?? ya fucking wanks

200.gif

Thought you were off this site ?

12 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Not being funny but some of you need to put your cocks away, yes he looked good  and will hopfully be as good as his debut shows. 

My concern is he will be a lazy fucker, everyone I speak to about him mentions the fitness. How come he had a coach showing him how to warm up?

That's not my cock it's a 3 foot long draught excluder in the shape of a snake I knitted whilst Jcc054 was setting flares off at the well match. 

15 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

100% pass rate. 

Thought he was a class act. Obviously no pace but his vision and technique is something Mckay, Windass etc will be loving. 

Thought we was great. Not much of a left peg though. 

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Thought we was great. Not much of a left peg though. 

Sure I've seen people say he's capable of smashing them in with his left foot. Pretty hard to come to that conclusion based on his first short appearance. He didn't make the most of his chances but he is in the right places at the right time. Obviously he'd prefer it on his right though. 

15 hours ago, Jcc054 said:

Anybody with 1000 posts thinks their god to this site

the guy whi said he'll wait & see about kranc is a tosser, as are many on here

fucking think they sit with their knitting needles running Rangers down.

im a real Rangers man ok, and proud of it

thick and thin, sorry for good guys on here but its full of know it all wankers

WATP ??????

Think most disagreed with him? 

2 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Sure I've seen people say he's capable of smashing them in with his left foot. Pretty hard to come to that conclusion based on his first short appearance. He didn't make the most of his chances but he is in the right places at the right time. Obviously he'd prefer it on his right though. 

Probably. 

Passing was something else though. Phenomenal. 

1 minute ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Aye the chances he'll create alone will be outstanding. Can't wait to see him at full fitness this season. 

Can't wait to see the whole team at full fitness. Could be absolutely frightening. 

Centre half required though I think. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Can't wait to see the whole team at full fitness. Could be absolutely frightening. 

Centre half required though I think. 

I really hope Hodson turns out a cracking player because Tav at the back is a big NO. 

MK Dons fans saying he was a brilliant defender and couldn't understand why he never got the game time he deserved, so we may have a gem. 

Hopefully Hill can tighten up the backline along with whoever the new CB is we're going to be bringing in.