Niko Kranjcar

43 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

This guy is going to take us to the next level. We struggled to unlock defences last year and eventually grinding them down and physicality won us the game. 

He could win us games out of nothing with a pass or a goal. No player in this league will get near him as the ball will already be played before they get a chance. 

Expectations are rising considerably after every match already

I may be just really stoned but that read back beautifully :lol:.  Or it was maybe me reflecting on his skillz earlier :sherlock:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 16/07/2016 at 6:52 PM, Albertz 78 said:

Probably won't have the legs to play 40+ games a season but if we use him in the big league and cup games I think we'll get the best out of him.

My only worry about the guy is that every hammer throwing thug in the SPFL is going to try and kung-fu kick him off the park. He looks by far the most technically gifted player in Scotland by a mile.

He's the same smage as Ronaldo. And 6yr younger than Miller. Over a decade younger than Weir was when when playing for us. 31 isn't old for a footballer anymore. As long as they look after themselves. Hes 3yr younger than Barton and I don't see anyone saying he won't be able to play 40odd games. Personally I think hell hit 50 games this season. 

Not going to compare him with our greats but have to say he was a class above tonight and can't wait to see him fully fit. Seemed to have eyes in the back of his head at times such was his awareness of all things around him and his touch is brilliant. 

His ability to create space with a single pass is going to unlock many a packed defence. I noticed on Tuesday night that he seemed to already know what he was going to do with the ball as it was coming to him. He played a couple of passes that, had his team mates been moving for, would have put them straight through on goal. One in particular was played to O'Halloran but he didn't start moving until the ball was played and the defence was already onto it.

Once the attackers ahead of him get used to this and gamble on starting their runs BEFORE he's played the ball, then we're going to have some fun.