Niko Kranjcar

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Ceptic should be afraid. Be very afraid cause lego muncher will not be in the same league as Niko either.

Can't wait to see Barton and Niko destroy them!

I doubt Leggo muncher will get a game, he's past his sell by, Brenda will replace him.

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

That is where Joey Barton comes in....

Hopefully, But the refs will be looking to book Barton for every tackle. You only have to look at Yesterday game, our player pulls a  player back by the top, Yellow card. their player does the same 10 minutes later not even a word in his ear.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Hopefully, But the refs will be looking to book Barton for every tackle. You only have to look at Yesterday game, our player pulls a  player back by the top, Yellow card. their player does the same 10 minutes later not even a word in his ear.

I think Joey will be smart about it. 

Loved watching him spray those cross field balls around, will be a joy to watch this season and the likes of McKay will have a field they running on to those passes. Was equally impressed with both O'Halloran and Windass, I think the strength in our squad is starting to show now which is really exciting. Last season we often struggled to make substitutions that could really change a game but this year it looks as though they'll all have to fight for their place as we can bring on real quality.

On 16 July 2016 at 7:01 PM, Jcc054 said:

Have any of yous cunts ever went to a game???

Im a real Rangers Fan & half yous fannies on here are fucking trolls with nothing better to do

I was happy to see the bears win & half yous cunts will be chokin on your corn flakes or pillows

im off this site, ive read the decent followers but theres too many fannies that should start going to games instead of sitting at their laptops or on devices.

Fuckin thank fuck you dont go to games,

sorry to the decent guys but too many fannies with 10000 posts/ never been to a game here

Im Rangers till I die ??????

I don't understand why you are being so horrid, you obviously have anger issues. No one was even saying anything about you and this thread is mostly positive. BTW I do go to games as do most of the folk on here.

Stadting to think our mains starting mid 3 will be Barton, Kranjcar and Windass.

Having seen Rossiter playing for England u19s he and Barton are too similar IMO but what great options we have.

Also set piece wise we now have great variety there too. Barton, Kranjcar and Tav all more than capable. If Niko stays fit he had POTY written all over.

On 7/17/2016 at 4:21 PM, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I would gladly assist keeping him injury free. I am good at massage.

9 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Stadting to think our mains starting mid 3 will be Barton, Kranjcar and Windass.

Having seen Rossiter playing for England u19s he and Barton are too similar IMO but what great options we have.

Also set piece wise we now have great variety there too. Barton, Kranjcar and Tav all more than capable. If Niko stays fit he had POTY written all over.

Early days, but looked to me like Barton could be sitting behind a midfield three as playmaker. Put Rossiter beside him and we might be looking at a highly flexible 3-2-3-2 formation. 

That would allow Barton to play just behind Krankjar, McKay and Windass. (Wee Barrry was doing an immense ammount of back tracking and tackling in the midfield tonight.)

Just now, tannerall said:

Early days, but looked to me like Barton could be sitting behind a midfield three as playmaker. Put Rossiter beside him and we might be looking at a highly flexible 3-2-3-2 formation. 

We look a lot more flexible than wht we did last season but as ive said Rossuter is VERY similar and alwats comes deep when pkaying for England.

Hving these guys availabke is alsi excellent for our defence.....really excited for the season ahead.

5 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

We look a lot more flexible than wht we did last season but as ive said Rossuter is VERY similar and alwats comes deep when pkaying for England.

Hving these guys availabke is alsi excellent for our defence.....really excited for the season ahead.

Can't see Rossiter playing a lot this season but every few games he may come on. I think he will take over Bartons position over the next year or 2 (if he shows he can). Barton will be a great mentor for him this season.