Mutton on about Harry

boyd09

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The faux outcry over this will make Craig Thomson hammer us next time he takes charge of one of our games.

But then, that's the whole reason they all highlight it of course.

What about o'days blatant and obvious kick out at Forrester in the first half, not a peep from the usual mouthpieces.

16 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Could not believe it either and Daisy O'Day (brilliant name for him :D ) was a lucky not to walk, but Sutton did not make any big think about him, I wonder why. :)

I really was a bit shocked that Warburton (or Weir) couldn't see the potential consequences of keeping Harry on the park after that first tackle he made after being shown a yellow, because it stood out a mile that either he or Daisy O'day (or both) were going for an early bath depending on how that cunt Thomson would react to the crowd.

I have came across some fucking horror referees in my time in the game, but Thomson would have to be the most unpredictable of them all, so I would say that Warburton and Hartley were shitting pineapples wondering who was going to walk first.

As for Sutton; he has improved a little in his "unbiased opinions" when he commentates when  Rangers play, but he still acts if his view is sacrosanct and final when it comes down to refereeing decisions which as everyone knows is a matter of opinion depending on who is the referee on the day. Regarding the last part of your comment, I refuse to believe Sutton did not make a big issue of the ex-Timbo acting the cunt just because both of them are bitter scummy  ex-players of the tarriers  :rolleyes:

NOT FUCKING HALF :mutley:

Griffiths basically throws an Imps player to the ground, nothing said.

Stranraer player scissor kicks Niko from behind- yes yes probably a yellow. 

Forrester's booking was never a yellow but his 3rd challenge was, so swings and roundabouts. 

Never mind the tackle on Rossiter at the end of the first half but. When did Dundee get their second yellow? Like the 80th minute and Wilsons first tackle in 5 mins = yellow card.

Just glad we got out of that republican cesspit with Thomson in charge with 3 points.

18 hours ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

I thought he was OK today up until he got his knickers in a twist about Forrester. After that he lost the plot and showed his true colours. He's a bitter, bitter tarrier fuck pig. 

He showed his 'true colours' ten min into the game when he said "rangers lack any creativity in the middle of the field". It's 10 min into the game FFS!!

The guys seriously bitter as fck, and BT need to do something about it.

How i long for the days of Craig Burley to be back on air.

Burley was laughably shite but sutton is just as bitter as fuck.

He fucking hates us, his meltdown in Kilmarnock will forever haunt the prick.

He's also bitter that he is skint after all his efforts.

54 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

I really was a bit shocked that Warburton (or Weir) couldn't see the potential consequences of keeping Harry on the park after that first tackle he made after being shown a yellow, because it stood out a mile that either he or Daisy O'day (or both) were going for an early bath depending on how that cunt Thomson would react to the crowd.

I have came across some fucking horror referees in my time in the game, but Thomson would have to be the most unpredictable of them all, so I would say that Warburton and Hartley were shitting pineapples wondering who was going to walk first.

As for Sutton; he has improved a little in his "unbiased opinions" when he commentates when  Rangers play, but he still acts if his view is sacrosanct and final when it comes down to refereeing decisions which as everyone knows is a matter of opinion depending on who is the referee on the day. Regarding the last part of your comment, I refuse to believe Sutton did not make a big issue of the ex-Timbo acting the cunt just because both of them are bitter scummy  ex-players of the tarriers  :rolleyes:

NOT FUCKING HALF :mutley:

Correct with all the points you make mate, how Thomson missed the chance to send a Rangers player off on his first game in charge since we got back to the top league is confusing, unless he dislikes Sutton as well. :lol:

forrester had a good game,but was a lucky boy

not to have been sent off.:pipe: 

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Correct with all the points you make mate, how Thomson missed the chance to send a Rangers player off on his first game in charge since we got back to the top league is confusing, unless he dislikes Sutton as well. :lol:

It's simple,mate! he's unpredictable and has no consistency in his decisions over a 90 minute period, or even game by game; on another day he could have sent off Forrester, O'Day, Paul Hartley, Danny Wilson and the groundsman who turned on the sprinklers at half time.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I could have said he kept his powder dry in the hope he gets the game against the tarriers at Ibrox and then we will get hammered by him, but that would be doing the useless cunt an injustice. :wink:

The tackle that he should have been sent off for apparently, I wouldn't say he should have. 

It was a one legged slide, and he clearly got the ball, the Dunderheedee player caught the ball straight after Forrester got it so it makes it look like our player didn't get much on it. 

Perfectly legal challenge, he committed 100% but he got the ball not the player and to the rules of the game.

3 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

It's simple,mate! he's unpredictable and has no consistency in his decisions over a 90 minute period, or even game by game; on another day he could have sent off Forrester, O'Day, Paul Hartley, Danny Wilson and the groundsman who turned on the sprinklers at half time.

If I was a conspiracy theorist I could have said he kept his powder dry in the hope he gets the game against the tarriers at Ibrox and then we will get hammered by him, but that would be doing the useless cunt an injustice. :wink:

Well if he gets that game we will know you were right. 

:thumbup: 

20 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Ref should have sent Forrester off but he also should have sent off O'Dea for a kick on Forrester off the ball and then O'Dea went in with his studs showing against Barton and should have been given a second yellow.

Yes Sutton seems to forget this, phoning up Bt and Sky to complain and every bear should do like wise as I am sick of Andy the wank Walker and Chris Mutton on commentary for our games, Can't they find any one who is non Celtic and their hatred for us is all to see.

Really Sutton called Dunfermilne cheats when we beat them 6-1 to clinch the league on the last day and said Kilmarnock had tried to hard against Celtic, Really Chris? Where you still hurting as Porto had just fucked  you and we were on our way to the treble ? And have you ever apologised for that outrageous comment Chris? 

These two cunts have nowhere near our games and we should make our feeling known 

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Well if he gets that game we will know you were right. 

:thumbup: 

If I am right, I would rather start with Kranjcar than Forrester...at least we might get to half-time with a full team on the park :D