He's a tim but he's alright

BEE

On 20 August 2016 at 10:49 PM, Ger_onimo said:

The Pope

Would rather go for a drink with this current guy than bitter Brendan O'Reilly from Royston who is the genuine Tim/republican/Catholic who has never been to Ireland or a chapel in his life but for some reason believes he has some sort of meaning in this life as a Rangers  hater

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

Still mention his name at meetings from time to time.  He helped me embrace the clean and sober lifestyle.  I try to do the same in return.

Well done on that mate. Seriously. I don't know what your poison was, but that isn't relevant. I tried the 12 steps myself, but unfortunately it wasn't for me, but I still managed to beat the devil. Different strokes for different folks and all that...

Congrats anyway mate. I know how hard that life can be and how dark and deep the places you go to while you have that demon on your back. So well done and respect to Eddie. I hope his influence on you wasn't in vein and you become the next "Eddie" for someone else.

RIP Eddie.

On Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 3:14 PM, Redwhiteandblue said:

Being a Tim and a catholic isn't the same thing. Tim is a Celtic supporter, which make me think you either think all celtic supporters are catholic or all call all catholics tims. 

A tim's a fucken tim, ya fucken tim ya.

On Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 7:16 PM, LochendBilly said:

Taig like? :mutley:

Aye mate.

I was reminding a taig in work about the Mark Walters incident and all i got was "what about this,what about that"

I just kept saying "yous still did it but"

Cunt was raging.

3 minutes ago, will2203 said:

What a shitey thread. Cannot be fucked reading it through but any good tim .........must be dead!

GTF op. Don't want to read this pish on holiday. At least the Turks are Muslims....and like us they hate the tims.

Don't read it then. 

13 hours ago, jintybear said:

I'm thick as fuck. Had to google what the fck opus dei was! :lol:

I'm the same with some of the stuff on here. Last week it was El Papa :lol:

As for the thread, none of the old generation of tims like Murdo, Burns, or Macneill bother me as they seem different from the post Oneill ones in that they seemed to care more about celtic than hating or obsessing about us.

3 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

He's a cunt - worse than rod fucking stewart - he opposed Martin Luther and John Knox - a fenian/tim/paedo of note.

Correct, you know your history bud, he burnt thousands of Protestants for opposing Rome and believing in the true Gospel. He got his cumuppence in the end. I will leave God to judge his eternal destiny and whereabouts.