Cup Final Notice of Complaint

Capital Blu

Well this is going to be good from King and the Rangers Board.   At least it should be good.   Stellar even.

Surely King and the Board will wire right into Regan and the SFA about zero reference to the assaults on Rangers' staff and players.   It is utterly inconceivable that having rightly issued strong statements identifying that Rangers staff had been subjected to assaults the Board can simply not ignore the blatant disregard by the SFA of those assaults.  As it reads the notice by the SFA effectively disregards the Rangers' claims.  That cannot, it simply cannot, be allowed to be swept aside and disregarded.   

Surely the message to King and the Board must be - you've had a lot of time now to consider the SFA report.   What is the Club's response to this and what action do you intend to take against Regan and the SFA about the way this has been handled?  

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Was thinking this. That wee prick Wishart was quick to take a swipe at Rangers when Green threatened to withold the rhats registrations until compensation was agreed and also a year or so ago when there was a group thinking they were entitled to holiday pay which they never got, either.

Don't hold your breath on the PFA saying anything. Our players don't help ourselves either - Halliday, Fod, Wallace and Kiernan should withdraw their dues from the PFA and let the whole country know why, but they won't.

We should refuse to send the likes of Wallace and Kenny Miller to Hampden for the wee photoshoots etc that they do - we won't.

Barrie McKay should pull out the Scotland squad - but he won't - although I've a bit more sympathy for this as players don't usually think like fans and he will no doubt want to play at international level. It would just be nice if he told them to ram it.

We have all manner of ex-Rangers players/managers and so-called supporters to boot that barley a month goes past without seeing them doing some SFA footballing inititive or project - see it all the time people like Barry Ferguson, Alex Mcleish, Alex Rae etc - if they had anything about them they would stop all this too and every Rangers supporting pro would be sticking up for us in the media - but again, they won't.

For anyone thinking the club will fight this? lmao ... i'll crack the jokes matey. They've not said anything about Park's motor group in public or dodgy Dave's investment lies so there's nothing for them to bother their arse fighting about.

They will just send a few more fans ban letters and steal their season tickets while that wee lying specky prick Robertson tries to weedle his way onto another committee. Jobs a good in.

Protestant paranoia. Pitch forks etc.

http://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news/14510775.PFA_Scotland_chief_Wishart_backs_Rangers_appeal_for_an_independent_probe/

I wouldnt be too sure on Wishart pal. 

I am so angry at this. This is Hibs fans fault and theirs alone. If their fans hadn't goaded us by assaulting our players and running to our end then none of this would have happened. I don't think the authorities realise how lucky they are that only 200 of our support entered the pitch because if as many Rangers fans went onto the pitch as them there could have been deaths. The SFA should be thanking us for showing restraint in the face of severe provocation. 

The SFA should be charged for setting a precedent at Fir Park which made us fair play for fans to goad and provoke us without any sanctions.

I know I'm rambling but I'm fkn raging ?

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Cheers. Hadn't seen that before.

Let's see if he comes out and actually demands action now. It's his job.

1 hour ago, lutonblue said:

And building bridges !! 

What's the point of building bridges.It seems very clear now that any opposition fan can quite happily come along,charge up to our end of the bridge and destroy everything along the way.

All is not lost though because we get the chance to help pay for the damages so they can be built all over again!!!

Just when you think your opinion of how Scottish football is run can't get any lower ....

Utterly sick of the bias and downright hatred in this country for everything Rangers.  Anything bad or negative happens, oh -  it must have been Rangers fans fault. ?. Complete lies from police spokesman and reporter in the mainstream media, that's fine nothing to see here; other fans riot and assault our footballers - just being boisterous; other fans spray disgusting comments about our disaster - not a dicky bird in the press.

A minority of Rangers fans allegedly sing an offensive line in a song - Scottish Government convenes a committee, new unnecessary laws brought into force and its reported headline news on every broadcast channel.

Wheres the perspective? Where the F is the 'integrity'? Where is our club statement?

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Just when you think your opinion of how Scottish football is run can't get any lower ....

Utterly sick of the bias and downright hatred in this country for everything Rangers.  Anything bad or negative happens, oh -  it must have been Rangers fans fault. ?. Complete lies from police spokesman and reporter in the mainstream media, that's fine nothing to see here; other fans riot and assault our footballers - just being boisterous; other fans spray disgusting comments about our disaster - not a dicky bird in the press.

A minority of Rangers fans allegedly sing an offensive line in a song - Scottish Government convenes a committee, new unnecessary laws brought into force and its reported headline news on every broadcast channel.

Wheres the perspective? Where the F is the 'integrity'? Where is our club statement?

There will no doubt be a statement of sorts later tonight. Might even be a good one like the last time

But again like the last time, they are liars and they are insincere and backtracking cowards.

Their statements aren't worth the keyboards they are typed on.

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

I am so angry at this. This is Hibs fans fault and theirs alone. If their fans hadn't goaded us by assaulting our players and running to our end then none of this would have happened. I don't think the authorities realise how lucky they are that only 200 of our support entered the pitch because if as many Rangers fans went onto the pitch as them there could have been deaths. The SFA should be thanking us for showing restraint in the face of severe provocation. 

The SFA should be charged for setting a precedent at Fir Park which made us fair play for fans to goad and provoke us without any sanctions.

I know I'm rambling but I'm fkn raging ?

could you imagine the uproar whenever we do win the title back and say we decide to invade the pitch , there might not be the slightest hint of trouble but you can bet the tabloids would be all over it calling us a disgrace , hammer us , breach of safety etc 

All the Hibs fans going on about us not getting charge for 'sectarian singing.' Last time I checked, getting punched in the face hurts more than be being sung at. 

Then they have a cheek to use their awful 'Lee Wallace is a grass' patter. Scottish football is so driven and deluded by its hate for us its surreal. 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

There will no doubt be a statement of sorts later tonight. Might even be a good one like the last time

But again like the last time, they are liars and they are insincere and backtracking cowards.

Their statements aren't worth the keyboards they are typed on.

They can shove their statements up their arse. Actions speak louder than words and its time they actually did something to stand up for the fans. 

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

I hope the club releases a statement soon saying we are going to fight this due to the extreme provocation.

Why mate? their statements aren't worth shit. We won't be fighting anything (if the statement says they will)

Still waiting on them fighting the inaccuracies in the independent report that came out over a month ago and the Police Scotland/Daily Record lies around the same time.

1 minute ago, minstral said:

If they do not fight back against this, then they are just like all our other boards, full of cowards who care nothing about our fans.

They already are all those things regardless of what pish statements or actions they consider taking on this.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It was those junkie fuckers that broke the advertising down our end. Not a mention of players getting assaulted  

You couldn't make this shit up. 

Your fucken right pal there was no rangers fans near the advertising boards, it was the hiv scum that broke them, iv got a video on my phone right now that can prove this, I recorded it all on my phone.

There comes a point when you have to disengage and say we're not prepared to be a part of this.

The board have to tell the SFA they will no longer take part in any disciplinary matters, let the SFA do as they want and then go to court and let the law of the land decide.

We cannot expect justice when those responsible for drawing up charges, deciding guilt and handing out sentences have previously tried to destroy us.

If we keep going along with this we'll keep getting shafted.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Right Dave and Co.

Fucking defend us for once

Not a chance, these cunts have as much contempt for us as the SFA and the Scottish media. They all operate at a business level where they scratch each other's back, do deals for personal financial and personal ego gain. They couldn't give a monkey's curse about us. It Wouldn't surprise me if the whole kit and kaboodle of them were going out for dinner tonight and having a guid craw and laugh at us. As long as we pays our monies, keep our traps shut and know our place they are happy. The business hierarchy of football are no friends of ours. They Never have and never will be.

would like to see the PFA take action against the SFA and police scotland for failure to protect the players who were assaulted.

will it happen

of course it wont they will have a cosy wee chat over a nice meal and nice wine and all go home happy!

34 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Your fucken right pal there was no rangers fans near the advertising boards, it was the hiv scum that broke them, iv got a video on my phone right now that can prove this, I recorded it all on my phone.

We've all seen them mate the junkie fuckers down in the corner kicking them over. Fucking beyond belief those bastards are blaming us for this. 

Although this was predicted by many, to see them actually release a statement like that is truly astonishing,surreal even.

This is a make or break statement coming up from our board,all eyes are on you Mr King,not just in the statement,but following through on whatever it says.unlike the last one.