Davie Moyes

Dickie

Sunderland are cursed, doesn't matter who's in charge of them, they're just absolutely terrible and can't improve. Moyes has at least stopped playing John O'Shite, they have two decent CB's now, although last night they got ripped apart by Bolasie and Lukaku.

Everton are looking class so far to be fair to Sunderland

I watched that match last night and it was easy to see that Sunderland were quite happy for Everton to have the ball, hoping to catch them on the break or score from a set-piece; but they looked as if they would have been delighted with a draw. What was weird though was the fact that they didn't alter their tactics in the slightest after going one, or even two goals down. Sunderland played like an away side at their own ground. It was such a bad performance that I would seriously consider replacing Moyes already if I were them.

The minute he started talking about a relegation fight two games into the season is when he should have been shown the door. Allardyce showed last season that they could be comfortable in the league and the have one of the best strikers in the league. Moyes is a waster devoid of ideas, dragged every club from Everton onwards back the way!

6 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Did he not tell Sunderland fans to prepare for a relegation fight after like the first game of the season :lol:

Yeah, said that a couple of posts ago. If I was a Sunderland fan I'd have been fucking raging. Even the mention of relegation that early in the season should result in a sacking!

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Actually a Prod and boyhood Rangers fan.

Just another in a long long line of us to traditionally sign for them.

Apparently still one of us as are his family. May be wrong though ur that's what I've heard. Regardless of that I don't really think you can be classed as a Rangers supporter after playing for them and vice versa.

5 hours ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Apparently still one of us as are his family. May be wrong though ur that's what I've heard. Regardless of that I don't really think you can be classed as a Rangers supporter after playing for them and vice versa.

Coming from the guy that doesn't mind if our whole team is full of catholic scum supporters...........