bbc's resident tarrier ghoul in full . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Malvern said:

One seat for him and one for his bags cause nobody I know wants to be near the wanker.

If he really is there .He is surely banned and this is a desperate attempt to antagonise the club or get two fingers up to us by using him.

Ā 

Ā 

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

I don't even know who he is, what's the background here?

The rodent in question is, it is claimed by some, a BBC Scotland sports reporter of some ill-repute. He first appeared on our TV screens about a decade or so back, film footage of himĀ crawling from under a rock, then slithering into a cesspit from where he transformed into the Gollum-lookalike is available on YouTube (the Rattler section).

He is human (sort of) in appearance, but is really a piece of shit that dropped from Satan's arse.Ā Ā 

7 minutes ago, BF2 said:

The ugly bastard is currently taking great pleasure in reporting the Barton situation on ReportingĀ Scotland.

I've noticed that every time there's a negative story regarding us the BBC wheel him out to report on it...I can only assume that to be their giruy to us because he's banned. It's funny but quite sad.

13 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I've noticed that every time there's a negative story regarding us the BBC wheel him out to report on it...I can only assume that to be their giruy to us because he's banned. It's funny but quite sad.

He is a sad little scrotum of a man. Fuck him.

Like all beggar haters .All this, will be what they want ..It will be like some sort street cred for their own .The more they lie ,the more they are hated by us .Although they will receive every backing from the beggar infested mediaĀ Ā friendsĀ 

It's now a well oiled machineĀ 

14 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I knew about 7/8 years ago this rhodent fuck pig was one of the haters when his wee pal popcorn teeth was calling him by his first name in some of their friendly interviews .

He is lying biased bastard that just shouldn't be anywhere near any neutral media outlet .

Then again .In this Country ,his favouritismĀ puts you to the top of the pile for any stories to be coveredĀ 

And the BBC Scotland are definitelyĀ 

NOT neutralĀ 

Ā 

And they have also employed his sister, Connie to the ranks as well. Nepotism seems to be another trait of the BBC.

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Never knew that mate but absolutely no surprise there

Read her bio on Twitter , seems to be a rather oddĀ woman. Into motivation strategy, and worked with the Falkirk team last season. She was never off BBC Scotland about it, from Kaye Adams to Sportsound. Until Falkirk blew it, so it must of worked!!!!!! Now own BBC to earn a crust, courtesy of her brother.

Ā 

Edit: Ex Radio Clyde as well, quell surprise!

5 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Read her bio on Twitter , seems to be a rather oddĀ woman. Into motivation strategy, and worked with the Falkirk team last season. She was never off BBC Scotland about it, from Kaye Adams to Sportsound. Until Falkirk blew it, so it must of worked!!!!!! Now own BBC to earn a crust, courtesy of her brother.

Ā 

Edit: Ex Radio Clyde as well, quell surprise!

Falkirk .Another wee favourable club over the years Ā that's been got at by the scum