Crooks

Rambo1872

Was impressed by Crooks tonight when he came on. Looks like he can drive forward and will hopefully get more time on the pitch from here on in. His height will benefit us as well in certain situations. I was impressed tonight with the performance but i'm keeping a level head and respecting the fact that QOS werent that good a side tonight and the weekend opposition will be alot tougher. Glad to be back to winning matches with multiple goals to inject a bit of confidence and fitness back in. The first 30 minutes were horrible and the formation came undone but we got there in the end after they accepted defeat. 

How did the rest of you guys (and ladies) think about Crooks 20 minutes?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he played the ball well, broke up play a few times and showed a decent burst of pace a couple of times. 

Feet firmly on the ground though. 

It was only QoS and it was a good confidence booster, especially for McKay, Waghorn and Wilson. Who I think will all start on Sunday

Was on the pitch for 18mins..Lets not wet our wee panties.

Looked quite composed on the ball,good range of passing both short and long,Tried to pass the ball across his own penalty box and gave the ball away.

Don't really see a lot of 6'4in midfielders although he said that was his best position,Crooks is supposed to be the better of the two.

Needs game time against better teams to see if he cuts it.

30 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Was ok , nothing special, shit it in 50/50 tackle just after he came on.

Considering we were 4-0 up and he is just back after a long time out injured he made the right choice. Didn't shit it, but made an intelligent decision.

Looks a good player. Big with good pace. Hopefully it all works out for him and us.