Big DJ vs Sutton

WadeWilson

21 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Probably

I remember the taigs played Malmo away last season and the thumb kneed one of their players in the balls off the ball and he said there was nothing in it. Cameras caught it clear as fuck, but according to Sutton there was nothing to see. Impartial my Arse.

Also said there was minimal contact with Craig Gordon's Kung fu kick the other night.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

Yes it has got something to do with me, we shouldn't be given them anything to jump on us with, if it's got nothing to with me what he says why has what I said got anything to do with you? So of course it's to do with me this is a open forum where we should be able to debate and discuss not just keep shouting "batter them" ffs somebody even said "burn him" is that what we're turning into now? 

Well no ? let's not act like them, we're better than them, never forget that..EVER!

It's got nothing to do with you (tu) 

3 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

Any means, but not outside the law, we need to show dignity, we were built on it and we should continue that way

Kicking his cunt isn't outside the law if no one gets caught (tu) 

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think DJ handled himself well he knows  Sutton trying hard to drum up a career in media by being controversial and he told him as much.

The untalented cunt's career is hopefully heading the same way as that twat collymore. He will have to contend himself with a few tweets here and there. 

57 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Posted this on his twitter

Gerry McCullochVerified account‏@gerrymcculloch1

Had Snapchat for a few months now. Still no clue what it is or how to use it. Is it worth the hassle?

Is that not the website all the wee teenage lassies post pictures of themselves

1 hour ago, burnbank bear said:

To be honest I thought Sutton got the better of him 

After listening to it I felt the same, I mean, I'm happy that he had a go at the mutton and called him out. But, he didn't in anyway back up anything he said with facts, for example one of the first things I would have hoped DJ pulled him up on would be how much the mutton goes on about a would be rangers red card so to speak however just mentions other teams would be red cards once or twice. It's like he's trying to get the compliance officer to prick up his ears.

All in all I felt like DJ missed an opportunity there

Just listened to this and think that wee prick Gerry should be taken to task over the whole incident. It was a complete set up and he even teed that wankstain up to have a go at DJ. Regardless of whether you agree with his points or not he should not be speaking to a fellow professional like that. It's time for the Rangers family to stick together and drive this cunt out of town. If he is at our games the fans should give him absolute dogs abuse and all those ex Rangers players in the media should make their feelings known about what we all think about him.

I know this is the attention he wants so let's make him regret wishing it for it!!

3 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

An apologist? Would you rather I was a thug and brought the club into the gutter?

Our club is being dragged into the fucking gutter because some in our support would rather be quiet and hope it all goes away, I'd rather smash them all to fuck with a hammer and kill them with fire, being Mr tolerant has weakened us no end the last ten year's, no fucking more of it I say. 

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Our club is being dragged into the fucking gutter because some in our support would rather be quiet and hope it all goes away, I'd rather smash them all to fuck with a hammer and kill them with fire, being Mr tolerant has weakened us no end the last ten year's, no fucking more of it I say. 

Emails and phone calls are much more humane than a hammer and fire and much more effective.

7 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

Right I'm away, I'll leave you boys to shout about battering and burning people, it's not for me I'd rather we beat them with dignity and class 

but hey each to their own, no wonder I don't post very often, it's playground stuff in here

enjoy Lads 

Enjoy the game tomorrow.

Sutton Is a complete Fucking clown, and couldn't lace DJ's boots, and if they had played in the same era DJ would have  proven this on the playing field, whether as an outstanding forward with a tremendous eye for goal, or as a stalwart defender also with a tremendous eye for goal.

Not always agreed with DJ as a pundit, but respect the man for his achievements on the park as one of the best we ever had, whereas sutton has achieved absolutely nowhere near the level the DJ has, be it playing or as "a would be pundit" to coin a MW phrase.

:uk:

Just now, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Emails and phone calls are much more humane than a hammer and fire and much more effective.

Ok then , next time and opposition fan runs on the park and attacks one of our players, I'll set him on fire and you send him an outraged email and we'll see which is more effective 

Might phone in tomorrow and just start attacking one of the other guys on the panel from the off, calling him a disgrace and embarrassment to the profession, telling him he's spineless and all the rest of it and see how long it takes for Gerry to cut me off. 

Somehow doubt I'll get anywhere near the 7 minutes Sutton was allowed to conduct a personal attack.